PGA FORUM

Comments

  • whodat2

    When: May 9-12

    Where: Dallas,Texas

    Course: Trinity Forest Golf Club | A par 71 playing at 7371 yards.

    Last Year’s Winner: Aaron Wise at -23

    Last Year’s Cut: -4

    Coverage: PGATOURLive | Golf Channel | CBS

    Google Doc

    RG Golf Forum League

    Happy Meal Standings

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    No limits cannot admidt when he is wrong. Calling me out when I just did what he asked for….showing him the posts he posted again. Still explaining to me why I am wrong, And teaching me how to write in English. Show you the posts….LMAO, I did but I guess I am still wrong and you will convolute everything so that what “he said” is basicly what you have always believed. End of conversation

    Cannot admit when I’m wrong? Lol only you would read my posts and think that I actually chose Kang and Every. Not another person in the world would…but I guess I should be surprised since you spelled “high” as “hi”.

  • timusbr

    show me the post I said you picked Kang and Every.
    I even said I know from your post you said you had 0….way back earlier. You should learn to read. No Limits wrong again and always defending what he will tell everyone as hating on him. Got to be smarter than everyone else.

  • Pbasniper

    43 holes in and just a bogey from Kang and a ton of birdies for showdown, let’s see if that can keep going.

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    show me the post I said you picked Kang and Every.
    I even said I know from your post you said you had 0….way back earlier. You should learn to read. No Limits wrong again and always defending what he will tell everyone as hating on him. Got to be smarter than everyone else.

    Ok how about this.

    What issue do you have with anything I said? You made fun of me (you started it I didn’t criticize you..). Tell me what I said that you have an issue with..

  • tristanwolf

    why’d i pull matt every out of my showdown again?

  • timusbr

    @NoLimits0 said...

    Ok how about this.

    What issue do you have with anything I said? You made fun of me (you started it I didn’t criticize you..). Tell me what I said that you have an issue with..

    show me the post I said you picked Kang and Every!!!! or admidt the last 5 posts you didnt read what you said I said. You were just reacting to what you interpreted what I said. Which was wrong. Lets get to that first before I this goes further.

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    You have said this… this weekend. Somehow you talk about your model and you didnt have any Kang in LU you played your money on. I just dont get it. Maybe because if you totaled all the % to win it equals over 1000% or some other number. You also said earlier that Every was at the top of your model. LMFAO at your statistical ability.

    This post shows how lost you are.

    You think I should have picked Kang because my model had him at 33% or 55%. That’s just pathetic. One model is “before the tournament”. One is a “live probability model”. The fact you can’t distinguish the two is where you think “LMAFO at my statistical abilities”.

    Just because I had x% a player during the middle of the tournament to win does not mean I chose or should have chosen that player before the tournament…

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    show me the post I said you picked Kang and Every!!!! or admidt the last 5 posts you didnt read what you said I said. You were just reacting to what you interpreted what I said. Which was wrong. Lets get to that first before I this goes further.

    Dude you said I should have chosen him because I had him at the “top of my models”. Isn’t that where your criticism originates from and your LMFAO post?

  • timusbr

    @NoLimits0 said...

    Dude you said I should have chosen him because I had him at the “top of my models”. Isn’t that where your criticism originates from and your LMFAO post?

    Dude I didnt say that, I didnt say you had them. You really cant admidt when your wrong…can you?

  • BIF

    @tristanwolf said...

    why’d i pull matt every out of my showdown again?

    Because he made 4 straight bogies this morning and you thought he was going to keep collapsing…..raise your hand if you did the same….I did

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    Dude I didnt say that, I didnt say you had them. You really cant admidt when your wrong…can you?

    Dude in your posts in the last 2 pages you

    1. Said my model sucks since it probably has like guys adding up to 1000% and you said lmfao to my statistical ability.

    2. Said you find it highly suspicious I had such a “hi” percentage on Every and Kang yet I didn’t choose them showing my model is flawed. (My entire argument above for the last page was saying just because I had them “hi” doesn’t mean I chose them/shoulda chosen them…which you don’t understand)

    3. You said I posted all of this to “brag” about my model. I’m assuming you think because I posted Kang and Every had “hi” percentages to win, I must be bragging, but pretty much anyone handicapping it would have said they had a good shot to win. I was just giving it a number.

    Now tell me what did I say that was wrong? You seem so focused on one thing you aren’t seeing the bigger picture.

    My “model” I’ve been talking about isn’t the “model” I used to pick players, which was the whole point…

  • Kingspark35

    Anyone with me on a showdown Ghim & tonic ?

  • timusbr

    @NoLimits0 said...

    2. Said you find it highly suspicious I had such a “hi” percentage on Every and Kang yet I didn’t choose them showing my model is flawed. (My entire argument above for the last page was saying just because I had them “hi” doesn’t mean I chose them/shoulda chosen them…which you don’t understand)

    1 point at a time
    sorry, your entire argument over the last few pages has been what an idiot I am to think you played Kang and every. Now you might have had different reasonings but the fact is Your argument is how I cant spell, cant read, and misinterpret what you say. ALL wrong (except for the spelling part).
    None of the last 20 posts (seems like 20) actually goes to any feelings I have had about your original post.

    I dont assume anything about your picks. show me the assumptions I made.
    Also it stands to reason that someone makes a post about a model they made that came out with someone at 33%. They would toss a buck in a showdown or weekend game. You also had every at 12% Koepke at 33%. to me that adds up to 78% leaving the other 153 golfers with 22% chance to win. Sounds like your model has great accuracy. Better than Vegas, Better than anything out there. The fact you didnt use it for a quarter or a dollar?

    Still cant admidt you were wrong?

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    1 point at a time
    sorry, your entire argument over the last few pages has been what an idiot I am to think you played Kang and every. Now you might have had different reasonings but the fact is Your argument is how I cant spell, cant read, and misinterpret what you say. ALL wrong (except for the spelling part).
    None of the last 20 posts (seems like 20) actually goes to any feelings I have had about your original post.

    I dont assume anything about your picks. show me the assumptions I made.
    Also it stands to reason that someone makes a post about a model they made that came out with someone at 33%. They would toss a buck in a showdown or weekend game. You also had every at 12% Koepke at 33%. to me that adds up to 78% leaving the other 153 golfers with 22% chance to win. Sounds like your model has great accuracy. Better than Vegas, Better than anything out there. The fact you didnt use it for a quarter or a dollar?

    Still cant admidt you were wrong?

    Lol you are just making my point. You are saying because my model had 33% Sung Kang I should have picked Sung Kang and I’m saying NO IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY which is my whole point the last 2 pages. Can you get that in your head? That’s why I keep on saying you are the only one who thinks I should have picked Kang. No one else does…

    No I have never said my model was better than Vegas….I have no idea where you think that’s the case?

    It’s all relative to price as I keep saying. It’s a probability relative to price. What is there not to get?

  • NoLimits0

    @timusbr said...

    You also had every at 12% Koepke at 33%. to me that adds up to 78% leaving the other 153 golfers with 22% chance to win

    Yes at the beginning of R3…

    The fact you reference 153 golfers shows how lost you are…half of them already MCed and have no shot. Clearly you think I had Kang to win at 33% before the tournament began, which IS NOT TRUE.

  • TJBIV8

    @timusbr said...

    1 point at a time
    sorry, your entire argument over the last few pages has been what an idiot I am to think you played Kang and every. Now you might have had different reasonings but the fact is Your argument is how I cant spell, cant read, and misinterpret what you say. ALL wrong (except for the spelling part).
    None of the last 20 posts (seems like 20) actually goes to any feelings I have had about your original post.

    I dont assume anything about your picks. show me the assumptions I made.
    Also it stands to reason that someone makes a post about a model they made that came out with someone at 33%. They would toss a buck in a showdown or weekend game. You also had every at 12% Koepke at 33%. to me that adds up to 78% leaving the other 153 golfers with 22% chance to win. Sounds like your model has great accuracy. Better than Vegas, Better than anything out there. The fact you didnt use it for a quarter or a dollar?

    Still cant admidt you were wrong?

    Long time lurker, but enjoy the forum. Could not take anymore of the nonsensical jibberish from timusbr. NoLimit please stop engaging him – he’s either getting rocks off trolling you or not all there.

  • bhdevault

    • Lead Moderator

    • Blogger of the Month

    Guys, nobody wants to read this crap when they are here to talk golf.

    Take it to PM’s or something. You’re disrupting the forum. I’m too tired atm to go back and delete the little bickering back and forth, but I’m asking it to stop.

    Thanks.

  • timusbr

    still cant admidt you accused me of several things that were not true. You assumed. You believed in your assumptions until you couldn’t prove them right. Then you reinterpret things to fit in your world to continue a pointless argument.
    Your determination to be right astounds me. Tells me all I need to know about you.

  • mr_papageorgio

    Currently duking it out with our very own Noto for a $267 winner take all. Right now I have the lead but still lots of golf left.

  • NoLimits0

    @bhdevault said...

    Guys, nobody wants to read this crap when they are here to talk golf.

    Take it to PM’s or something. You’re disrupting the forum. I’m too tired atm to go back and delete the little bickering back and forth, but I’m asking it to stop.

    Thanks.

    Promise I’m done posting about it after this last one.

    I’m sorry for the long posts. I was just trying to defend myself because Tim in his original post posted like “LMFAO to your statistical abilities” when initially the only reason I was posting things about win probabilities was to try to be helpful. So I was a bit irritated that he was outright laughing at me when I was just trying to be helpful. I’ve never even said my model is perfect or anything. For some reason he thinks I’m “bragging” and that really annoyed me because I did not do that.

    All my posts after was trying to explain what was happening with my model and how I came up with my conclusions. I was mostly explaining why I got the results and I got and why he misunderstood me and why just because a player is X% projected to win now doesn’t mean I should have Y% of him.

    All this and I didn’t realize Ancer got a birdie streak. Let’s go! Need Brooks and Piercy to win to move up into top 75ish in Birdie.

  • NoLimits0

    Kang with 3 straight birdies. Really need him to fall back. Most of the guys leading my GPPs have him (no one has like Every). Would prefer a Brooks or Piercy win but wouldn’t mind Every actually since no one has him.

    Also tons of AU70 points left.

  • tracermat

    Thank you Moklovin for taking pity on me in our Showdown H2H

  • timusbr

    Sorry BHD, I guess this is what happens when I lose abt $100 on a week long contest at 8am on a Thursday. The predictions and evaluations still have a bitter taste. :) I still love DFS golf. Time to adjust my attitude :)

  • eruthruff

    It’s like Aaron Wise doesn’t even care about All4U70

  • Pbasniper

    78 holes, 4 streaks, 5 golfers BOFR eligible still, 1 total bogey. I’m not checking leaderboards yet but this seems promising.

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

New RotoGrinders Sports Betting Section!

Are you a DFS player who wants to get into sports betting?

If you have access to New Jersey sports betting, then use our DraftKings Sportsbook promo code and our FanDuel Sportsbook promo code to get the best bonuses in the NJ industry.

Those who can take advantage of PA online sports betting should use our SugarHouse PA promo code to get the best sports betting bonus in Pennsylvania.

If you don't yet have access to an online sportsbook, check out Monkey Knife Fight, a prop betting platform available in 31 states. Use our Monkey Knife Fight promo code to get a fantastic bonus.

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler