MAIN FORUM

Comments

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

Greetings!

We’re proud to announce the RotoGrinders August 2016 Blog Awards winners. As usual, we had some tremendous blog submissions, and with the approach of the NFL season we are seeing some NFL blogs starting to pop up. Remember, every month there are $500 in prizes as well as a freeroll available for EVERY user who submitted a blog last month and as always your prizes will be deposited on FantasyAces. So make sure to create an account over on FantasyAces and link it to your RotoGrinders profile so we can get you your prize!

Be on the look out later this week for information regarding the blogger freeroll over on FantasyAces. But in the meantime, join me in congratulating the winners below!

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

You can start your own blog by clicking here.

Blogger of the Month ($150)

LeRoiStephon

It’s very difficult to not include LeRoi in these blog awards every month with the consistent high quality content that he puts out every week. If you’ve read his content you see him putting out weekly Grind Down style articles on both MMA and CFL all month. His blogs go into tremendous detail and he breaks things down with an eye on DFS. take the time and read his pieces if you value your money and want to play some MMA or CFL.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($75)

omgrockst4r

It’s rare that a newcomer gets consideration for a blogger of the month award, and even rarer that they wind up a winner. what omgrockst4r does is break down all the olympic DFS basketball slates one game at a time including finding some hidden gems in the obscure reaches of international basketball. They’ve done an excellent job and it seems from the comments that everybody that used the advice had some positive feedback. This award is to encourage omgrockst4r to continue his/her blogging when nba season starts!

—-

Blog of the Month ($75)

jimfred82 – A New Era in DFS

With all the turmoil we’ve seen since about Week 4 of the NFL season last year, we’ve had 11 months of steady change in DFS. It culminated with several states banning DFS within their borders, including my home state of Alabama. But the light is shining at the end of the tunnel with New York bringing DFS back. Jimfred82 takes a look on the bright side of life and gives us all a reason to be glad that NFL season is here with some good news for DFS for a change.

—-

Blog of the Month – Runner Up – ($50)

TheImmortalGoud – Olympic Basketball Preview

The Immortal Goud put together a one stop shop for everything you needed to start playing some DFS olympic basketball. With the amount of information you had to research to get started on olympic basketball, the existence of this blog as a starting point was excellent in getting everybody started. For his efforts, Goud gets recognition as the runner up blog of the month.

—-

Best Post from a New Blogger ($50)

BigWilburStyle – Getting Jiggy Wit DFS

You’d be hard pressed to find a more thoroughly researched blog all month than the ones that BigWilburStyle puts out. He’s up there with all our top bloggers, and he just started this month. I look forward to the type of blogs that he can put up moving forward as these have been great at breaking down a DFS MLB slate with an eye on statistics and very thoroughly thought out recommendations.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

darkknight007 – The 007 MLB Grind – Back In Town

darkknight’s blogs are always worth a read as his recaps are valuable if you’re trying to gain insight into how lineups are built. He puts his lineups out there for everybody to judge and he doesn’t shy away from admitting mistakes. What makes this blog more interesting is that this was the point that he started to include DK and FD content along with Aces recaps. Take a read of his content and you’ll find that you too will improve your game!

—-

Wild Card Award ($50)

JDS86

jds86 has been consistently grinding away at these MMA blogs for months now providing some excellent content and being one of three go-to MMA guys to seek out when building your lineups. Take the time to read his content and give him a “thumbs up” as he truly deserves the recognition!

—-

Congrats to all the winners and keep grinding!

• omgrockst4r

Just noticed this post, thanks a lot RG!

• BigWilburStyle

• Blogger of the Month

Wow, I really appreciate this and love writing the blog as its really helped me better my game, hope it’s helped everyone else. Thanks Rotogrinders and FantasyAces!

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

What does it take to be number 1…. That’s my second ever blogger of the month award! Thanks a lot.. Big honor!!

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@LeRoiStephon said...

What does it take to be number 1…. That’s my second ever blogger of the month award! Thanks a lot.. Big honor!!

you’ve done some awesome work!

congrats again to everybody!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.