MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. Pumpkin spice is back, baseball is wrapping up and football is finally upon us. What a time to be alive. We had 134 blog entries in the month of August, so thank you to everyone who contributed.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes the Blogger of the Month winner through a badge that will appear in your user profile trophy case. Let’s dive in!

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

DannyDongBags

August’s Blogger of the Month award goes to DannyDongBags for his Plays of the Day series. We saw DannyDongBags churn out an amazing 32 blog entries last month, and the work he put into each one was no joke. In addition to his daily MLB blog to identify top plays and off the board plays, he also contributed some Season Long NFL outlook blogs. Well done!

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

Milo741

Milo741 was recognized back in July for his work as our Best New Blogger. That excellence carried over into August and we now want to recognize him as our Blogger of the Month – Runner Up for August. Milo741 tirelessly submitted 19 entries last month of his Contrarian Corner series to help identify some off-the-board MLB picks and stacks to consider for those focused on tournaments.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

easternmh

With college football upon us, easternmh helped guide us into the first slate with their “College Football: Week 0 is here” blog. It was a thorough breakdown and helped fill a void where there wasn’t much content out yet. It was positively received and just one of a handful of blogs by easternmh last month breaking down college football for us.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

unclemayweathers

August’s Best New Blogger award goes to unclemayweathers for his “Who Wants to Be a Best Ball Millionaire?” series. I love the regular breakdowns of his DRAFT Best Ball teams so we can see his results and thought process so we can learn from him. Looking forward to seeing how these Best Ball teams end up and I hope you continue to blog us through the results.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

BigWilburStyle

Lastly, we’re recognizing BigWilburStyle as August’s Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog for his “Gettin Jiggy Wit MLB DFS” series. BigWilburStyle blogged almost daily last month looking through the results from the previous day and trying to dissect what the sharps did that perhaps we missed or can incorporate into our DFS playing. I love the retrospective look and appreciated his humor as well.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. Let’s get football started!

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Thanks! and lol I went to elementary with the dude in the GIF (Brandon Fields)

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats, everyone…great stuff!

• BigWilburStyle

• Blogger of the Month

This is much appreciated, thank you, and thank you to everyone who reads my blog.

• DFSx42

nice work guys, i hope to start doing some stuff again soon enough

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler