MAIN FORUM

Comments

• ldigeorge

Hi, Everyone!

My name is Lee, and I was very active during the Basketball Season… I found DFS because of my good friend @PujolsJunkie, and I was profitable during the NBA season.

I was all set up for the baseball season, until I found out that my gorgeous 4 year old daughter was on the Autism Spectrum. My research time dwindled for DFS, and more towards treatments and research.

My daughter is my best friend in the entire universe. For that reason, I had stopped DFSing and started becoming an Autism Advocate for my daughter (and others like her)

With that being said, to honor my daughter, I am partnering with Autism Speaks to run the Philadelphia Marathon. Here is the link: http://events.autismspeaks.org/2015philly/loudmouthlee

Every dollar helps, and I plan on having a shirt made up with the names of all of those who donate. It would be the least I could do to thank you (and honor you the same way you’ve honored my daughter and all others like her.)

RG, for a while, was like a family to me. Thank you for reading, and your support.

With much love,
    Lee DiGeorge
    (loudmouthlee on FD, ldigeorge on DK and RG)

• leafs93

Hey Lee i am sorry to hear about your daughter and donated to your cause good luck in the marathon.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Done. Glad to help.

• ldigeorge

Thank you so much! You guys were my best friends on Sirius during NBA season (and I had a notebook full of research.) Thanks for being so awesome.

I may just wear a Rotogrinders T-Shirt during the run :P

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Done. Wish the best to you and your family.

• ldigeorge

Thank you, Stevie! :) Your kindness is unparalleled.

• Clovenhoof

Good luck with your daughter and with the race, Lee!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).