MAIN FORUM

Comments

• BobFTD

FanThrowDown Rep

Avatar overload! Need an avatar? Avatars available here for Grinders who would like them.

First we would like to say, awesome job to fishcakeking! He has come up with some great avatars for the community and he keeps pumping them out! Kudos.

Avatar creation is something I have been doing for many members of Fanthrowdown for quite some time now. I really enjoy making them and would enjoy lending my services to the community and taking some of the weight off fishcakeking. Some of the Avatars I have created are below; if you would like one simply stop on by and hit me up. I will be happy top make any member of the community a custom avatar.

I have also included the link to fishcakekings’s post, so you can easily find it from here. /threads/Are_you_a_top_grinder_lookin-166486

Look forward to hearing from you!

• CrazyGabey

@BobFTD said…

Avatar overload! Need an avatar? Avatars available here for Grinders who would like them.

First we would like to say, awesome job to fishcakeking! He has come up with some great avatars for the community and he keeps pumping them out! Kudos.

Avatar creation is something I have been doing for many members of Fanthrowdown for quite some time now. I really enjoy making them and would enjoy lending my services to the community and taking some of the weight off fishcakeking. Some of the Avatars I have created are below; if you would like one simply stop on by and hit me up, bob@fanthrowdown.com. I will be happy top make any member of the community a custom avatar.

I have also included the link to fishcakekings’s post, so you can easily find it from here. /threads/Are_you_a_top_grinder_lookin-166486

Look forward to hearing from you!

Love it Bob!

• Ryan138

I posted in FCK’s but I assume he has a large list at the moment…

I will def take one if you are offering. Like it FCK’s thread I put that I love the Bears/Bulls/BlackHawks so anything that incorporates any/all of those would be sick. Thanks!

• tommygmets86

Would love one with mets and Michigan incorporated

• fishcakeking

FCK

Wanted to just say thanks to Bob for offering his help.

I mean no disrespect to those grinders I haven’t had a chance to work up. Both guys above have been very supportive and appreciate all the kind words.

Some avatars are easier than others and I am trying focus on as many RG personalities and top 50 players as possible. The whole idea for starting my thread was to boost the fun factor in DFS. Glad to see others working toward same goal.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you Bob.

FCK

• BobFTD

FanThrowDown Rep

No problem fishcakeking, we love your work! We are actually considering making an “Avatar” only freeroll every week, something fun like that. Will run it by the team today. Ryan and Tommy, I will be working on your avatars today.

• Bulbus2

Bob did a great job making Jenn Sterger look even better at FTD for me. Thanks again, Bob!

• JHols1nger

I’ll take an avatar if you have the time. I’m a big Detroit sports fan so anything involving that would be great.

Appreciate the offer.

• olsuperdave1b

Love these. If you have time I would love something along the lines of the Chicago Blackhawks, Cubs, Bulls, and Bears. Maybe throw in the possibility of the city of Chicago as well. Just an idea I know you will figure out something amazing

• futureoffantasy

RG Overall Ranking

This is awesome, Bob! I would love an avatar if you get the chance. Anything with the Bulls, Mariners, and/or golf incorporated would be great. Future of Fantasy is the username.

• BobFTD

FanThrowDown Rep

Ryan138 – you’re getting two my friend, cuz I couldn’t decide which way to go with it… I’ll let you decide.

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

You seem to be pretty solid with the team logo avatars, so if you get a chance, let’s see what you can do with St. Louis…

• mirage88

2015 WFHC Winner

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• x2

2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

I’d love a NY Giants related one if you have time.

• Ryan138

Both Rock! I will def be using them both at different sites. Thanks a lot!

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Bob will be getting to some more tomorrow!

Keep the requests coming

• OneShotKill17

I’d love to see what you could do. My name really has no meaning… the night I discovered DFS my friend and I were playing the zombie mode of COD and if you get a head shot they die so OneShotKill was born lol. (wanted to stay away from my poker names lol)

• Hendawg

I would love one with a saints theme please

• n8dog31

Bob…I’ll take one! Username or Boston related would be great (you can leave out the Celtics!) ha!

• Ethan

DraftKings Rep

@n8dog31 said…

Bob…I’ll take one! Username or Boston related would be great (you can leave out the Celtics!) ha!

I’ve never been so disappointed in a Boston fan

• BobFTD

FanThrowDown Rep

@tommygmets86 said…

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@BobFTD said…

@tommygmets86 said…

That one is amazing.

• n8dog31

I am a Celtics fan (heck I even like the Revolution) but as far as the daily games go I typically don’t play basketball (unless there is a NHL lockout) so I figured the other 3 made more sense! It was a slight knock on the current state of the Celtics but based more on DFS relevance!!

PS. AS you can see I obviously post a lot and should have known to go with Quote instead of Reply!

• SyrSlappers

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@BobFTD said…

@tommygmets86 said…

WAY COOL!

• tommygmets86

Woah that is awesome!!! Thanks!

• fishcakeking

FCK

@BobFTD said…

@tommygmets86 said…

Excellent work on this one bob. Words from the king. Lol

Fck

• BobFTD

FanThrowDown Rep

@stlcardinals84 said…

You seem to be pretty solid with the team logo avatars, so if you get a chance, let’s see what you can do with St. Louis…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).