MLB FORUM

Comments

• JameyRN

Is this symbolic or something?

• celtics2448

Yeah, he’s 44 years old in what looks to be his final start, or what SHOULD be his final start. They had A-Roid for $13 at the end of last year too.

• JameyRN

Well I’ll take him in a few lineups tonight.

• tarheel66

Price not LOW enough yet !!!!

• tarheel66

the man gonna pitch in the AL playoffs this year when the OVER RATED YANKEES are knocked out in Wild card round

• hammer74

anyone remember when curry was like 2k on draftstreet a few years ago

• mambaland

yes ..rake is 44 percent LOL JK

• Taterchipdip

Didnt he get hurt and leave the game after ONE inning? $44 was too expensive.

• deaddogseye

i played him in a $1 GPP on FD and hit the cash line so I’m happy.

Hey i played Kobe in his last game when he scored 60 or whatever it was and didn’t cash so give me Bartolo any day!!! Adios Bartolo — alls well that ends well!

• yisman

@Taterchipdip said...

Didnt he get hurt and leave the game after ONE inning? $44 was too expensive.

disagree, he was fairly priced

you could’ve cashed with him, depending on which expensive bats you used

• flip4flop

Damn he still didn’t even reach value.

All jokes aside a crappy way to end his career getting hurt. Always sucks to see someone go out that way. Same with sproles last week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.