PGA FORUM

Comments

• kps3205s

I want to thank timusbr for running this in the past and assisting me with some initial info and past records. Just letting you all know I am gladly taking over the #BeatTheForum voluntary contest for 2020. If there is a specific tournament you would like please post your request on this thread as it is a first come first serve.

There is no set amount you must volunteer but instead volunteer what you are comfortable with. I do ask if at all possible to spread the voluntary challenges out over various price points.

Below is the schedule starting with the first full field event.

I am keeping the WGC events if anyone wants to volunteer for those events but not sure we can really do anything with the match play event.

I will keep the Olympic golf event on the schedule just in case.

If there are suggestions or questions please post them here also.

I will keep everyone’s records updated and will post on each Monday a reminder in that week’s tournament forum who’s the volunteer for the week and the results of the previous week as soon as I get them.

I wish you all and your families a great Holiday season along with a successful 2020 PGA DFS season and many thanks to everyone who cares to join this forum weekly event…..Kevin

Jan 9 – 12 Sony Open in Hawaii
    Jan 16 – 19 Desert Classic
    Jan 23 – 26 Farmers Insurance Open——tristanwolf—— 13-7
    Jan 30 – Feb 2 Waste Management Phoenix Open ——— Wander_Bread———- 13-27
    Feb 6 – 9 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am ———-BIF ——— 36-5
    Feb 13 – 16 The Genesis Invitational ——- mccoolio ——- 5-29
    Feb 20 – 23 World Golf Championships-Mexico Championship ——-hbomb57 ——- 11-15
    Feb 20 – 23 Puerto Rico Open
    Feb 27 – Mar 1 The Honda Classic ——-BrianVT ——— 18-9
    Mar 5 – 8 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard ——-Dunzor——— 17-12
    Mar 12 – 15 THE PLAYERS Championship ———kps3205s——— CANCELLED
    Mar 19 – 22 Valspar Championship—— sleDwreckerZ ———- CANCELLED
    Mar 26 – 29 World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play
    Mar 26 – 29 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship——-eruthruff——- CANCELLED
    Apr 2 – 5 Valero Texas Open —— MrBreeze ——- CANCELLED
    Apr 9 – 12 Masters Tournament ———BerkleyBoss————
    Apr 16 – 19 RBC Heritage ——-smallANDflacid——-
    Apr 23 – 26 Zurich Classic of New Orleans
    Apr 30 – May 3 Wells Fargo Championship ———jk1492———
    May 7 – 10 AT&T Byron Nelson —————-byo34 —————-
    May 14 – 17 PGA Championship ——Hyak420 ——-
    May 21 – 24 Charles Schwab Challenge ——- SleDwrekerZ ——-
    May 28 – 31 Rocket Mortgage Classic ——- MrBreeze ——-
    Jun 4 – 7 The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide ———- titanhawks ———-
    Jun 11 – 14 RBC Canadian Open ——- kp3205s ——-
    Jun 18 – 21 U.S. Open ——- whodat2 ——-

NEW SCHEDULE
    Jun 11-14 Charles Schwab Challenge ——- SleDwrekerZ ——- 5-12
    Jun 18-21 RBC Heritage ——-smallANDflacid——- 6-9
    Jun 25 – 28 Travelers Championship ——-lfn1992 ———
    Jul 2 – 5 Rocket Mortgage Classic ——- MrBreeze ——- 1-19
    Jul 9 – 12 John Deere Classic —— Herf ——- 12-8
    Jul 16 – 19 The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide — titanhawks — 7-19
    Jul 23 – 26 3M Open ——- RudyPujols ——— 12-11
    Jul 30 – 2 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational ——- mtdurham ——-
    Aug 6 – 9 PGA Championship ——Hyak420 ——- 19-8
    Aug 13 – 16 Wyndham Championship ——-DeadBenjamin——- 6-12
    Aug 20 – 23 THE NORTHERN TRUST ——- mitchsnyderdfw ——- 13-9
    Aug 27 – 30 BMW Championship
    Sept 3 – 6 TOUR Championship

• titanhawks

@kps3205s said...

Yes. You are confirmed and many thanks.

This is from two months ago but not sure excactly where we are with Beat the Forum this week

• titanhawks

@SleDwreckerZ said...

Yeah, was wondering about that.

…How about Charles Schwab? Is that available?

Oops I meant this one

• kps3205s

SleDwreckerz is on the clock for #BeattheForum this week

• eruthruff

I’ll take the driver’s seat for the BMW Championship, if nobody else already has volunteered. (The tournament I originally signed up for was cancelled.)

• SleDwreckerZ

@kps3205s said...

SleDwreckerz is on the clock for #BeattheForum this week

I ended with 5 wins out of 17 H2Hs this week.
    Not a good week for me, but that was expected with the lack of time I have for research this time of the year. (Blessed to still be working A LOT through these tough times.)

Had a blast – as always. Thanks for letting me contribute. I’ll be putting in a couple lineups a week for fun. Normally do the Happy Meal and one H2H, but I was late to the party for the Happy Meal this week.

• smallANDflaccid

I had a faint recollection that I might have this – glad I checked in.
    Doesn’t seem to let me create contests yet, at least on mobile, even though it lets me reserve in the $20.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will try again tomorrow

• timusbr

@SleDwreckerZ said...

I ended with 5 wins out of 17 H2Hs this week.
    Not a good week for me, but that was expected with the lack of time I have for research this time of the year. (Blessed to still be working A LOT through these tough times.)

Had a blast – as always. Thanks for letting me contribute. I’ll be putting in a couple lineups a week for fun. Normally do the Happy Meal and one H2H, but I was late to the party for the Happy Meal this week.

you were doing OK for a week of low expectations. Your Sunday was horrible. your 3/6 took a dump on you. I also had a 3/6 and was behind 50pts after Sat and squeaked out a win.

• tristanwolf

is SleD going again?, i see his name in a bunch

• hautalak

@tristanwolf said...

Think he posted on the 1st/2nd page of the forum but he set reoccurring by mistake.

• titanhawks

@tristanwolf said...

He said he accidentally set them to recur so we let them go unfilled for two weeks and they will go away

smallandflaccid is up this week

• SleDwreckerZ

@hautalak said...

Think he posted on the 1st/2nd page of the forum but he set reoccurring by mistake.

Yeah… my bad.

Didn’t realize it was my week at first. Then, when I was scrambling to get H2Hs available, I must have unknowingly set them up as recurring.

I was doing it from my phone. So beware if you guys are setting up on your phone. I didn’t even see the on/off option for recurring (still don’t). From now on, I will set everything up from PC

• MrBreeze

1-19, not even close to last years 17-4, Patrick Reed killed me along with trying to be contrarian against DeChambeau, bad decisions all around

Congrats to all on crushing me.

• SleDwreckerZ

@MrBreeze said...

1-19, not even close to last years 17-4, Patrick Reed killed me along with trying to be contrarian against DeChambeau, bad decisions all around

Congrats to all on crushing me.

Damn, I was the 1. We were both battling it out with our 2/6’s. You beat me by 3 points 293-296.

We rocked it last week

• Herf

I went 12-8 this week in my beat the forum contests! I saw some really good scores against me, good work!

Thanks!

• kps3205s

@Herf said...

I went 12-8 this week in my beat the forum contests! I saw some really good scores against me, good work!

Thanks!

Many thanks for volunteering and congrats

• titanhawks

I ended up 7-19 with my 4/6 LU and never imagined Simpson and Berger being the two to sink me early

Still was fun and interesting to watch the first couple days and I’ll look forward to rematches next year at Jack’s Place :)

• kps3205s

@titanhawks said...

I ended up 7-19 with my 4/6 LU and never imagined Simpson and Berger being the two to sink me early

Still was fun and interesting to watch the first couple days and I’ll look forward to rematches next year at Jack’s Place :)

Many thanks for volunteering.

• Hyak420

Ended up 19-8 vs the forum, great tournament to watch though!

• kps3205s

@Hyak420 said...

Ended up 19-8 vs the forum, great tournament to watch though!

Many thanks for volunteering and congrats.

• DeadBenjamin

6-12 for the week, a foul-smelling Rose

• kps3205s

@DeadBenjamin said...

6-12 for the week, a foul-smelling Rose

It was a bad week here also. Thanks for volunteering.

• mitchsnyderdfw

I went 13-9 for the Northern Trust. Good for me most of the 9 were $1 H2H’s.

Had a 3/6 which scored well the Berger and Kisner

• kps3205s

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

I went 13-9 for the Northern Trust.

Many thanks for volunteering and congrats.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.