MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

The Belmont stakes is Saturday. Is anyone playing it, if so who do you like for the card?

• BigRay

Tiz the Law is the cream of the crop. The one horse that might upset him is Tap it to Win. I will run those 2 and add a Pletcher horse to round out the Tri.

• BigRay

After looking around the web, I will probably use one of the Uncle Mo guys since no one is really talking them up. Let It Ride Theory.

• XxHeisenbergxX

This is a really weak Belmont race..I am not particularly interested in the race..Tiz the Law looks the best and its one of those races if he gets beat it will be a huge outsider. Fore Left looks interesting at 30-1 with Jose Ortiz ONLY if the track is packed like cement and front runners are staying. Ortiz is going to gun this horse to the front and see how fast and far he can go. But I really do not have that much of a strong opinion.

I really like Sole Volante because I like the horse he ran against in the Tampa Bay Derby King Guillermo how ever I don’t know how much class he has and I am not fond of betting Luca Panici in a stakes races.

Other than that I am not going to be playing much of the Belmont card there are a lot of short fields and a lot of super low M/L odds.

• BigRay

Yeah. Too bad King isn’t running today. It would make it much more interesting. Have to wait a bit to see him. I agree and am not spending a lot on this leg of the triple crown. I think I am looking at the 7 horse fields today. those 5 horse races are such a crap shoot.

• XxHeisenbergxX

The one race that does peak my interest is the 1st race at Belmont.. the #6 horse Faze – he caught a sloppy track first time out and did not run a step. Ribaudo does very well with maidens and first time turfers. Horse comes out of a key race, gets lasix for the first time and has some really nice works..there is a lot of speed in this race and I am hoping he can break decent and get a stalking trip. This horse lines up with things I look for as long shot plays.

6 with 1,3,7,8,9,10,11 (still don’t know the scratches yet)

• depalma13

Don’t like this card at all today. Will concentrate most of my money in the late pick 4 and 5.

The few early races I’ll play in descending order of preference.

Race 1) 6, 10, 1

Race 2 ) 3, 5, 4

Race 4) 7, 2, 3

Race 7) 5, 11, 10

Now for the pick 4 and 5. I’m not going to try and beat Gamine and Tiz the Law.

Pick 4

Race 8) 1/ ALL / 8 / 1, 9, 10

Pick 5

Race 8) 1 / 7,6 / 8 / 1, 9 / 1, 5, 4, 13

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

Race 1) 6, 10, 1

You like that 6 also huh! Maybe I should spend the money on an early Pick 5

• BigRay

Here is what I got going on:

Belmont

Race 2) 3, 5

Race 4) 7, 6

Race 5) Very long shot 4 for $2

Race 8) 1, 4

Race 10) 8/1/4,10

Gulfstream

Race 2) 1

Race 9) 1

Race 10) 3

• mandrzejewski

Tiz The Law seems to be the obvious play. If there is a longer shot I am taking a small stab at it is Farmington Road. Good luck everyone.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Yeah that’s all for me it’s going to be chalkfest city today. I’ll be looking at other tracks throughout the day.

• XxHeisenbergxX

This track is ROCK HARD…it will be interesting to see if they water it down at all.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Churchill Race #1 taking a shot on #2 Conquistador Show…I am going to wheel the exacta box for 2.00 WP bet and DD wheel..

I am bad today..not my day

• depalma13

My father in law scored on Nando Parrado at Ascot today. He threw him in when one of his picks scratched. Talk about dumb luck. 150-1!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

My father in law scored on Nando Parrado at Ascot today. He threw him in when one of his picks scratched. Talk about dumb luck. 150-1!

GTFO!!!!!! what a score LOL..I have to go look that up…what did he hit???

• depalma13

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

GTFO!!!!!! what a score LOL..I have to go look that up…what did he hit???

Win bet and quinella

• marker0357

Tap It To Win – Win
    WPS – Dr Post
    WPS – Sole Volante

• marker0357

a little piece with Dr Post

• XxHeisenbergxX

That was a tough race to watch..other than the winner you should not see any of those others going forward.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

Win bet and quinella

thats awesome

• XxHeisenbergxX

I won $15.75 on the DK Belmont free pool..I got 8/10 correct..and 10.75 in the FD one..not bad LOL

• hautalak

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I won $15.75 on the DK Belmont free pool..I got 8/10 correct..and 10.75 in the FD one..not bad LOL

I got $5 on DK and 4 and some change on FD! Thanks Eddie O!

• depalma13

Paris Lights worked out a Churchill this morning. :47.40 for four furlongs. 3 of 113.

We are on a collision course with Gamine

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

Paris Lights worked out a Churchill this morning. :47.40 for four furlongs. 3 of 113.

We are on a collision course with Gamine

this is exciting! I will be waiting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler