STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Chi23city

Hey guys. I’ve been doing really well on 50/50s and head to heads for a while now. I’m getting pretty good at picking good lineups but one thing I’m horrible at is MONEY MANAGEMENT. I’m all over the place.

Can someone give me some ideas on how to maximize profits?

I was thinking about using a Martingale chase system. I know people say that chase systems are losers but I’m hitting at a great rate so a low risk chase system like the labby line might actually work.

Thoughts???

• jilesofthetrees

• 2016 NASCAR Live Finalist

oh my. Google Kelly criterion. Use the calculators and do some thorough reading on the math behind it. Based on the way you’re talking about this I’d wager you’re going to significantly overestimate your win . I’d suggest going significantly under w/e win you feel you have for inputting into calculations.

• CeeGee

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

10% BR
    80% cash
    20% gpp

• deactivated84892

I do 5% BR and the 80/20 rule.

Martingale is suicide.

• bighop04

I’m a bit confused because the rest isn’t included in your post, but if you are cashing in 55% of your 50/50s and heads ups, then you are basically just flat breaking even due to rake.

• Cityworkout

55% isn’t going to cut it.

• Chi23city

@bighop04

its actually higher then 55%. I always bet a little bit more the next day to make up the rake. Thats why my bets are all over the place. I also get stupid and bet way more when I fall in love with a lineup.

I actually do Ok but I wanna be consistent.

I like the 80/20 rule but one question. How big of a GPP should I play? massive big pay day ones or smaller (easier to win) ones?

Should I create a separate GPP lineup or play my cash lineup in case I get a big score?

• CeeGee

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

I play 10% and follow 80/20 every day…

Naturally, my 10% goes up and down, as far as the actual dollar amount, since its strictly 10% of my BR.

I would play the single entry GPP’s with a lineup similar to your Cash LU, or even your actual Cash LU.
    If you enter those massive GPP’s chances are your somewhat chalky Cash LU is not going to cash big since your Cash LU will generally have popular players on it, hence the term, Cash LU

Once you build up a BR, you can safely play more entries into those massive GPP’s… Rather than throwing $5 at the layout, throw $10, $15, $20 at it… but stay in the 10% and 80/20 range

$500 BR
    $50 daily (10%)
    $40 cash (80%)
    $10 gpp (20%)

Hope that helps… I’ve got a Game Selection / Bankroll Management tool coming out soon also
    if you’re interested, shoot me a DM

-Cg

• bzsports4

win at higher than 55%. If you are only winning at 55%, you should probably just focus on GPPs to try to hit a big one rather than try to grind cash games to barely break even to be honest.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler