NFL FORUM

Comments

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Outside of the obvious top 20-25 guys, is there anyone in Best Ball that you’re extremely high on, and you’re reaching to get him at any point.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

• Njsum1

Won’t be reaching for him as I likely won’t have to, yet if you’re asking which players people feel are undervalued…Cam Meredith comes to mind, and is a player I’ll be targeting in the late rounds of all my season long drafts (all of which are ppr).

• falldown

Cooper Kup and Robbie Anderson. Almost free with a ton of upside and high variance.

• hendry

im not really reaching at all for him but i think i have foreman in like 30 drafts.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

ALL THE PATRIOTS

• eaglezzz

Hyde, Diggs, and Winston are three names that I always seem to draft.

• joonyari22

• Blogger of the Month

I am ending u with Brady or Rodgers in round 3 a bunch mainly because i am not in love with the other position value in that round

• nvalencia30

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I have a lot of McCaffery.

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

I was reaching a lot for Paul Richardson in the later rounds but now he’s banged up & I have too much of Tyfreak Hill

• LAtoMEX

snagging davante parker in the 5th or sixth round

• depalma13

As many QBs as you can get

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).