NFL FORUM

Comments

• DFSDONK89

Hi everyone,

Every year, I’m commish for a league with some of my buddies and acquaintances. We usually do a $50 entry or something close to that. The problem here is that I get screwed out of at least one entry fee (I know, I should get all monies before the league starts) every year. It’s a huge pain to collect money from everyone.

So, I know there are some season long fantasy sites in which they handle all of the money. I know they take a cut, and that’s fine, I just don’t want to deal with getting money from everyone.

Does anyone have any recommendations for which of these sites are the best? Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

• FourPointPlay

Yahoo is now collecting payments iirc

Also use LeagueSafe to collect and handle funds without ruining friendships
    this code gets you $10 free: https://www.leaguesafe.com/referrals/477720

• fpm2015

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).