MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

Big NBA Wednesday, 2-5

Sorry guys, my night’s been over for a couple hours due to horrendous play, so I figured I’d get the party started:

Do we believe in Rondo, or stick with Calathes?

• jfand30

Deng/mike brown cost me some money today. Thought he was a lock to hit value tonight. Oh well.

• abombhoosier

Jesus Christ. I vow to retire from NBA until MLB starts. of course the FD freerolls are TN so I say F*** it ill throw together a little line up. Do no research. And do the best I have ever done. Griffen desperation 3 hits and I place in the money
    Daily Fantasy grind FTW (OR FTL not sure yet)
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/4155754/scoring/lineup/29837458/

• Rrich68

Steve Blake had a triple double?! Wtf?! Lol. Guess I should’ve gambled on the lakers.

• jimbodan

I somehow managed to lose a couple of leagues despite putting up a 331 and a 337.6.

• chronoxiong

Scored 314.8 even with Luol Deng epic 9.6 fdp performance. I didn’t place in the tourneys nor freerolls but it was good enough for me to win all my 50/50s. So tonight was still a good night for me.

• 2leftthumbs

hit 331 and only won 8 bucks off of it lol

• Rockfan616

I won several leagues on FF tonight using this lineup, I had both Rondo and Sullinger in it like I mentioned earlier and I did very well with it. http://www.fantasyfeud.com/leagues/den.aspx#lid=482451&lrid=635775 On the flipside, I bombed on DS since I had Deng and forgot to swap Redick out….Oooopsie, my bad!!
  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).