Haven’t seen a week 6 bold predictions thread yet and need my weekly dose of cackling laughter.
LeVeon Bell goes over 100 rushing and 100 receiving with 2 TD
1) DeAndre Hopkins finishes as a top 3 WR (DK scoring) while seeing 14+ targets
2) Jamaal Charles goes for 150 Total yards and 2 TD’s
3) Giovani Bernard puts up 27+ DK points
4) Seattle Defense is Top 2 DK points wise on the weekend as they cause Matt Ryan to turn the ball over 4+ times
5) Robby Anderson catches 5+ balls and a TD for the Jets on Monday night