NFL FORUM

Comments

• Richebee

Haven’t seen a week 6 bold predictions thread yet and need my weekly dose of cackling laughter.

I’ll start.

LeVeon Bell goes over 100 rushing and 100 receiving with 2 TD

• Falloutboy

Wentz Matthews stack 400 combined total yrds/w/3 TD..
    Eagles D play like second half in Det for 23pts

• killakong

The GB defense reminds Dak and Zeke they’re rookies in Lambeau. GB wins big at home 38-10

• Tammy409

Branden Lafell will reorient himself at Gillette; realize who he is, drops 8 balls and commits suicide afterwards.

• Razzle11

@Tammy409 said...

Branden Lafell will reorient himself at Gillette; realize who he is, drops 8 balls and commits suicide afterwards.

ummm?

• CleverGroom

@Pickle29 said...

Jamaal Charles outdoes his Week 14 2013 performance against the Oakland raiders when he had 8 carries, 20 yards, 1 TD, 8 catches, 195 yards, 4 TD’s.

I saw that…wtf was that all about?

I predict that Terrelle Pryor will pass for a touchdown to Duke Johnson, winning a diehard Browns fan $5 as he min-cashes in the $1.4m Play Action on DK. Hilarity ensues.

• WilliamPU2003

mccoy, murray and millar score less than 15 FPP each and winning millionare maker lineup has andy dalton at QB with lafell. AB score 40+.

• wufabufa

The lineup I get my girlfriend to do on DK will actually win a good amount of money.

• Tammy409

@Razzle11 said...

ummm?

I get it… Not that bold.

• Tammy409

Matthew Berry and those ESPN Fantasy clowns will come on the air today and anoint Hunter Henry a “TE1 for The Remainder of The Season”, just after trashing him and the Sand Diego offense all week…

BTW, ‘Shout Out’ to Hunter and The Chargers DST who in my Dozen T-M Dk’s LU’s spotted me a cushy 32.3 Point ride into the weekend w/ ample wiggle at the other 7 slots.

• Wiseguy34

Doug baldwin doubles julio’s fantasy production

• thegeneral391

The Cleveland Browns finally win a game. Pryor gets 4 TDs

• Yacht67

Broc wins someone the milly today.

• TwoSHAE

@DomTwan said...

The Dolphins beat the Steelers.

(cant multi-quote but same poster said “”(player-popup)Odell Beckham”:/players/odell-beckham-18222 goes for 100yds+ and 2TDs with less than 10% ownership in massive field GPPs.”, nailing the parlay of bold calls.)

How much money did you make this weekend?

• Razzle11

@Razzle11 said...

1) DeAndre Hopkins finishes as a top 3 WR (DK scoring) while seeing 14+ targets

2) Jamaal Charles goes for 150 Total yards and 2 TD’s

3) Giovani Bernard puts up 27+ DK points

4) Seattle Defense is Top 2 DK points wise on the weekend as they cause Matt Ryan to turn the ball over 4+ times

5) Robby Anderson catches 5+ balls and a TD for the Jets on Monday night

1) well he saw 15 targets….I guess I was half right….

2) Not even 50 yards, ooops

3) I meant James White lol

4) Certainly looked like it in the first half, but he finished with just 2 TO’s and no D/ST TD’s

5) Cmon Robby!!!!

• fpm2015

@DomTwan said...

Odell Beckham goes for 100yds+ and 2TDs with less than 10% ownership in massive field GPPs.

well done! you must have had him in every gpp and won alot of money, or you didn’t pull the trigger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).