NFL FORUM

Comments

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

Welp, so far I’m 1-2 in my bold predictions, with my lone victory being nothing short of a moral victory that was not beneficial in any way from a DFS perspective.

Bold Prediction: Legarrette Blount will outscore David Johnson

• cmbarbee226

NFL gets a baseball scoreline this week, and John Brown scores 30+

• dmiller10nc

San Fran beats Dallas. Don’t load up on those Cowboys. That line is very curious to say the least.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

Brian Hoyer is a Top 10 QB this week.

• Richebee

Tyrell Williams goes over 100 with a TD

• IronMonkey415

Flacco will throw 4 td

• anilprao88

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #3

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I will play a bunch of Palmer lineups again, and he will disappoint me again.

• deactivated60279

@anilprao88 said...

I was on him early but that reverse line movement scared me far away. Traveling coast to coast must impact the old man.

• KillaChap

@dmiller10nc said...

San Fran beats Dallas. Don’t load up on those Cowboys. That line is very curious to say the least.

The line gets an upgrade with Leary and they pushed the Bears all over the place. In fact, I blame the lack of run game success in weeks 1 and 2 on Elliot forcing it. Showed a lot more patience last week and it paid off.

• Jaredmlevitt

Edelman will throw a TD pass.

• cmbarbee226

Forgot to mention Brees, since this is the first game for him at San Diego, even though it’s been 10 years away. Brees breaks his personal record of passing yards in a game with 511+ and doing so becomes the first person in NFL history to pass for 500+ on three occassions.

• dmiller10nc

@KillaChap said...

The line gets an upgrade with Leary and they pushed the Bears all over the place. In fact, I blame the lack of run game success in weeks 1 and 2 on Elliot forcing it. Showed a lot more patience last week and it paid off.

I was referencing the Vegas line not the o-line, should have made that more clear. It reminds me a lot of AZ line last week, only being a -3.5 favorite over buffalo on the road. Right now the Vegas line in SF/Dallas is interesting. Makes me pause on Dallas players. Yet I’ve played so many players against SF in a paced up game. Maybe get a SF guy in there like Hyde. Much like McCoy last week. Line is fluctuating between -2 and -3 Dallas. Just seems curious. Or arleast if you use Dallas players put a SF guy in that lineup.

• Yacht67

Bold prediction, Hyde gets more DK points than zek.

• BIF

Hoyer out scores Stafford in fantasy points and is the QB on multiple GPP winning lineups

• BeL0WaB0Ve

Matt jones is highest scoring RB/WR/TE for the redskins this week

• Tammy409

Terrell Pryor will be called for a safety after recovering and returning his own fumbled punt into the wrong endzone.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Todd Gurley is highest scoring RB

• billholler

As a lifelong Cowboys fan and despiser of Terrance Williams, I will say TWill goes for 125 and 2 TDs while having a DK ownership percentage below 1%.

• WestCrook1

Melvin Gordon doesn’t even reach value

• sabresrock29

Bills defeat New England while trailing after halftime breaking their 122-0 record of leading at the half at Gillette

• jregger

@tgowen said...

Welp, so far I’m 1-2 in my bold predictions, with my lone victory being nothing short of a moral victory that was not beneficial in any way from a DFS perspective.

Bold Prediction: Legarrette Blount will outscore David Johnson

I wish…

First week this season I’ve had a negative ROA due to such high exposure to Blount (DK GPPs). Just seemed too cheap and in such a good position to pass up. Should have listened to my inner deep hatred of the Pats.

• cy1985

@jregger said...

I wish…

First week this season I’ve had a negative ROA due to such high exposure to Blount (DK GPPs). Just seemed too cheap and in such a good position to pass up. Should have listened to my inner deep hatred of the Pats.

You and me both.

• sabresrock29

@sabresrock29 said...

Bills defeat New England while trailing after halftime breaking their 122-0 record of leading at the half at Gillette

Well I was semi close

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

@cmbarbee226 said...

NFL gets a baseball scoreline this week, and John Brown scores 30+

The first response here was dead on!

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

@jregger said...

I wish…

Man, this week was just horrible for me. This was my first losing week of the season (lost every single thing I was in). Now granted, I am a very small time player, but bad weeks suck regardless.

The longer the week went, the less confident I was in Blount. The Patriots were bound to be in a game where they weren’t in the lead all the way through. Just happened to be this week.

• CodeBandit

@anilprao88 said...

Palmer delivered. 😥

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.