NFL FORUM

• CleverGroom

Collapsing beneath the weight of injuries on their defense and offensive line, the San Diego Superchargers give up no fewer than five (5) sacks to a rejuvenated Oakland Raiders pass rush—at least doubling Oakland’s total through Week 4. The Chargers go on to crater their Vegas line and drop to 1-4 on the season, their worst start since the calamities of 2003.

Order is restored to the universe. Khalil Mack doubters and Melvin Gordon apologists are are shamed. Mike McCoy begins to update his resume while Ken Whisenhunt sharpens his knives. Chargers fans begin to wonder whether moving the team to Los Angeles was such a bad idea, after all.

Somewhere in the desert, a man known only as “Spice Rack” lets out a keening howl of despair. It sounds eerily similar to Brian Hoyer throwing a preseason interception.

• Richebee

Aaron Rodgers throws 7TD on SNF..

• vancezack

Browns defeat the Patriots by 10+

• AVivier

Dalton, Green connection makes some fan in Cincinnati $1 million dollars richer. They donate it to Pete Rose, who bets it on a horse. The horse, RIP.

• flea90

@Richebee said...

Aaron Rodgers throws 7TD on SNF..

nelson catches all 7 of em

• madmanjayWV

GRONK scores 2 TDs

• JHols1nger

A week after shutting out the Patriots, the Rams return the favor as the Bills drop a goose egg in LA.

Tannehill is a top 5 QB, even in a hurricane.

Eagles beat the Lions by 2 TD in Detroit.

• Tammy409

Tom Brady will be injured and out for the rest of the season; retires.

• sabresrock29

OBJ remembers that football is fun

• jhorst52

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@Tammy409 said...

Tom Brady will be injured and out for the rest of the season; retires.

Jesus, lol.

• Razzle11

@sabresrock29 said...

OBJ remembers that football is fun

Or he at least realizes the Packers do not have a CB that has the ability to begin to get inside of his head.

• hunteezee

DeMarco Murray is the number one RB.

• IronMonkey415

The camera will pan to OBJ with a close up of single teardrop rolling down his cheek, as he realize he is one hit wonder…..nah ‘I’ve gone too far with that.
    I’ll show myself out the door.

• Razzle11

1) Jordy Nelson outscores OBJ (Not a huge prediction but Jordy doesn’t appear to be getting the love that OBJ is)

2) Amari Cooper outscores Michael Crabtree by 10+ DK points….

3) Devonta Freeman is a top 5 scoring RB, but Atlanta loses

4) Julian Edelman is so happy that Brady is back that he catches 10+ balls for 125+ yards and then we get another snapchat image from a random hookup Monday morning saying “I just f****d Julian Edelman

5) AJ Green goes for 200+ yards and 2 TD’s

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Julio Jones has less than 50yds receiving

• Richebee

@flea90 said...

nelson catches all 7 of em

I’d be horny

• cmbarbee226

Eli manning is in the optimal lineup, OBJ is not.

• Mod518

Fitzpatrick gets benched after throwing two picks in the first half and Geno Smith throws for 200 yards.

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

Odell either ends up the top scoring WR of the week, or ends up getting ejected from the game.

• Yacht67

Deandre washington bursts for 100 yards running, 7 catches, and 2 TDs, Wins me a million

• CleverGroom

@tgowen said...

Odell either ends up the top scoring WR of the week, or ends up getting ejected from the game.

I’ll get behind that 100%. It’s time for him to go big and/or go home.

• mmark5

If Kaepernick gets ON the field he kneels during every play..

• deejones49

Hurricane Matthew takes a left heads toward Pittsburgh with a 65 mile an hour wind at his back Chris Boswell kicks a game winning 72 yard field goal

• damionismyname

Joe Dahl eats too much pastrami and drinks too many coors lights the night before then proceeds to blow farts for the whole 2nd quarter. Duece Staley also stubs his big toe on a 10 gallon cooler filled with glacier cherry gatorade midway through 4th quarter while celebrating a 6 yard Kenjon Barner run.

• 33BeRad

Melvin Gordon doesn’t score any tds and people realize he isn’t good afterall. Derek Carr comes back to earth and throws 3 picks. Tom Brady throws for 150 yds and 2 tds and Pete Prisco says he is the frontrunner for MVP

• LionIrons

1) Todd Gurley finally goes over 100 rushing yards w/2 TDs.
    2) Randall Cobb finally gets on the score sheet w/2 TDs.
    3) Carson Wentz throws for 300 yards and 4 TDs in a route of the Lions.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).