INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

The Rosters $50K Guaranteed Tourney is headed for Overlay. At the time of this posting only 668 out of 2280 are filled. 2000 entries are needed to break even.

With the Overlay brewing they want to offer RG members a buy 3, get 1 free deal. This deal only applies to teams purchased from 9:45 ET until games lock at 1 ET.

To claim the offer, simply buy at least 4 teams between now and lock. Rosters will refund your account $25 over the next 24 hours.

Let’s help them eat up some of this overlay through free entries for RG members.

If you don’t yet have an account click here to get started.

Here are the Rosters deposit bonuses for RG referrals, be sure to use Promo Code GRINDERS:

— A $20 INSTANT account credit with a deposit of at least $10
    — Deposit $1,000 – $3,000 and receive a 50% deposit bonus, paid via 4% drip. You will have 90 days to earn the bonus.
    — Deposits $3,000 – $10,000 and receive a 100% deposit bonus, paid via 2% drip. You will have 1 year to earn the bonus.
    — A FREE one-year subscription to our Rosters Incentives premium content, a $180 value.

• djjoeyg

i made a 25$ deposit but did not get the instant credit.

• akarkennny

I made $80 deposit under username slippinjimmy and did not receive the $20 bonus.

• Cuddy120

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Can we only do the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal once?

• halvey18

just made deposit but didn’t get instant bonus (halvey18)

edit: just kidding, its there 10 min later. good luck everyone!

• coninefan

I am trying to deposit but it’s not working. Extremely frustrating.

• nexus

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Deposits not working on Rosters. Sitting on hold with Customer Service. Any Customer Service Reps on here?

• nexus

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

They said they will get back to me within 24 hours, they can’t fix the problem until then :(

• akarkennny

I saw someone get there $20 bonus, but I did not

EDIT: got my $20 bonus

• frank411

I attempted to $80 and its stuck in processing mode. These deposit should be instant. Whats the deal?

• coninefan

I finally was able to deposit, using my android as opposed to my laptop. Good luck to all.

• InkedRocker

I signed up last week but I just now entered four of those $25 contest. So if you enter do they know that you went through this website?

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

I just checked and it appears everyone in this thread is taken care of. If you are not send me an email. david@rosters.com

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@InkedRocker said...

I signed up last week but I just now entered four of those $25 contest. So if you enter do they know that you went through this website?

You have a rotogrinders promo code on your account so you will be credited if you entered at least 4 times.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@nexus said...

They said they will get back to me within 24 hours, they can’t fix the problem until then :(

I just spoke with support and they said they are in contact with you and informed you that you have to email in your driver’s license.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@Cuddy120 said...

Can we only do the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal once?

Yes but to be clear it’s not buy 3 get 1, you have to enter at least 4 times and will be refunded $25 within 24 hours.

• akarkennny

lost connection to servers

• InkedRocker

Will it be credited within the next 24 hours ?

• Hkhotsskhotb

Would have been nice if the import feature worked at all on mobile. Hard to try and get in entries in the last few minutes without it.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@InkedRocker said...

Will it be credited within the next 24 hours ?

Yes they will be processed tomorrow.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@Hkhotsskhotb said...

Would have been nice if the import feature worked at all on mobile. Hard to try and get in entries in the last few minutes without it.

Were you using the iOS app or mobile web? If so what type of phone? I haven’t seen anyone else with the issue you are having. Please email support@rosters.com so we can troubleshoot your issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

lol.. So it was buy four.. get a refund on one of them. All I saw was the banner on the main page that said buy three get one free. Not good wording.. Did not look further into the thread as it was getting near game lock.

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

I don’t think I could of entered four anyways. I was running low and attempted to get more money in to enter more contests I think around 20 minutes prior to lock. The site was barely functional and I could barely edit what I already had made or get things to submit.

• djjoeyg

Thanks for the quick fix, after I posted my credit was applied in about 10 minutes.

• deadphish

i never received credit

• InkedRocker

Any idea what’s going on with the balances on rosters? I had winnings posted to my account last night and today I have a $0 balance. I also didn’t get credited back $25 for this contest.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.