INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

The Rosters $50K Guaranteed Tourney is headed for Overlay. At the time of this posting only 668 out of 2280 are filled. 2000 entries are needed to break even.

With the Overlay brewing they want to offer RG members a buy 3, get 1 free deal. This deal only applies to teams purchased from 9:45 ET until games lock at 1 ET.

To claim the offer, simply buy at least 4 teams between now and lock. Rosters will refund your account $25 over the next 24 hours.

Let’s help them eat up some of this overlay through free entries for RG members.

If you don’t yet have an account click here to get started.

Here are the Rosters deposit bonuses for RG referrals, be sure to use Promo Code GRINDERS:

— A $20 INSTANT account credit with a deposit of at least $10
    — Deposit $1,000 – $3,000 and receive a 50% deposit bonus, paid via 4% drip. You will have 90 days to earn the bonus.
    — Deposits $3,000 – $10,000 and receive a 100% deposit bonus, paid via 2% drip. You will have 1 year to earn the bonus.
    — A FREE one-year subscription to our Rosters Incentives premium content, a $180 value.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@deadphish said...

i never received credit

I believe the gentleman above was talking about a credit for his deposit bonus. The credit for entering 4 times in the $25 GPP is to be credited within 24 hours of the contest closing. There are quite a few to process but it is being worked on now.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@InkedRocker said...

Any idea what’s going on with the balances on rosters? I had winnings posted to my account last night and today I have a $0 balance. I also didn’t get credited back $25 for this contest.

There was a minor scoring discrepancy that we are fixing and rerunning payouts to ensure that everyone has the correct placement in their tournaments.

You should see your prizes by the early afternoon. I apologize for any inconvenience but we want to ensure the integrity of our final standings.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.