SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• kickr008

I haven’t been able to access my Profile Page for at least a week now. I tried contacting support, but I haven’t received a response. Whenever I click on the “My Profile” tab it takes me to the “Oops something went wrong” page.

Would appreciate it if someone could search my profile to see if they could access my Rankings page.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

• jmbwngfn

4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

worked for me:

https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/kickr008

• NGJSkillz

maybe you dont exist?

• cccalloway

@kickr008 said...

I haven’t been able to access my Profile Page for at least a week now. I tried contacting support, but I haven’t received a response. Whenever I click on the “My Profile” tab it takes me to the “Oops something went wrong” page.

Would appreciate it if someone could search my profile to see if they could access my Rankings page.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Same. Doing it from my ipad

• texasrangersfan

I am having the same issue. I can pull other people’s profiles up but not mine.

• Daj5mg

Mine works on my Ipad but doesnt work on my laptop…been about a week now also

• Riley

RG Co-Founder

We did have an issue here, but it should now be fixed.

The commonality between all you guys? You have PGA results showing in your biggest scores console. (We’re getting closer to fully supporting PGA for rankings and forums, etc.)

If anyone else has the same problem after seeing this message, please let me know here in this thread.

• kickr008

Working now, thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).