INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• ertlt

Sick of the same person grabbing my head to heads. Can you block on Fanduel?

• mambaland

• kb32dawgs

FanDuel caters to the players that do this. DK has an option to block players, so I would use them for cash.

• awesemo

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #1

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Nope. If someone keeps joining your head to heads on FanDuel, you have to challenge them to a real duel to get them to stop.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

No, it’s not possible on FD. – I’d recommend posting early in the week, and grabbing games for the most part, to compensate (also double-ups and 50/50’s).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).