CBB FORUM

Comments

• TooBigYo20

Another decent slate today. Put up a blog that hopefully will be reviewed and good to go in the AM so check it out for some easy fades as today was a rough one.

Who we liking besides the 10k man himself Mr. Russell.

• milktruck

Could definitely see Okafor putting up a 30 spot at MSG to make Knicks fans even more apoplectic when they don’t get him in the draft

• TooBigYo20

Also those into narratives. It’s rooselvelt jones birthday.

• agendaman

/

angel delgado of SHU went for 19-19 last time out only $7300 on d.kings i.m putting him with delon wright and sir dominic and dig for value pks. gl.

• PSUHouse1219

Can you fade Deleon against Wash?

• dmrose

I agree with Delgado, also like Collin Hartman at $4500 averaging 16.5 pts since moving into starting lineup, Emmitt Holt in punt play consideration at $3000 in the IU-OSU game too

• frquis

Is it just me or are there already no tournaments to join on FD and there is still two hours before lock?

• bobnaughty

FD no NBA and I did get into a CBB tourney about an hour ago! Strange!

• dweiss5

are you guys playing deangelo russell at 10K ?

• SeeRed4

@milktruck said...

Could definitely see Okafor putting up a 30 spot at MSG to make Knicks fans even more apoplectic when they don’t get him in the draft

I want to target that game due to relatively high total + close spread. Who are the plays for this game IYO?

• SeeRed4

@frquis said...

Is it just me or are there already no tournaments to join on FD and there is still two hours before lock?

Yeah I couldn’t find one either

• SeeRed4

I do see that St Johns struggles rebounding the ball. I still expect a double double from Okafor but the amount of points he scores I am unsure.

• SeeRed4

@dweiss5 said...

are you guys playing deangelo russell at 10K ?

I can’t do it…I see myself playing Delon who is cheaper playing up in tempo.

• gjtgjtgjt

If Harrisons calf is good, he is a great, slightly lower than usual (even @ 8900) vs. Duke. He’s 5-28, so he should revert back to his norm as long as he’s healthier. Alex Olah seems like a very good mid range play. As a punt, I like Heckman for BC.

• gjtgjtgjt

Oh yeah and another good low priced guy is Octavius Ellis.

• dmrose

@SeeRed4 said...

I want to target that game due to relatively high total + close spread. Who are the plays for this game IYO?

I’m liking Rysheed Jordan for St Johns

• SeeRed4

anyone like blackmon? I am concerned about ferrell due to seeing him struggle to get anything going last time vs Ohio St but I know one of them will have a solid game.

• gjtgjtgjt

@SeeRed4 said...

anyone like blackmon? I am concerned about ferrell due to seeing him struggle to get anything going last time vs Ohio St but I know one of them will have a solid game.

Like him on DK, not as much on FD. Not going to give much in the defense department, but gets enough boards and pts to work on DK.

• SeeRed4

Artis or Abu for value on FD?

• eforsty

@SeeRed4 said...

Ya wouldn’t be surprised at a Yogi letdown today and Blackmon did pretty well against the Buckeyes a couple weeks ago.

• SeeRed4

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Like him on DK, not as much on FD. Not going to give much in the defense department, but gets enough boards and pts to work on DK.

yeah I just want exposure to that game and i don’t trust ferrell, don’t want to pay 10k for Russell. I really like the mid price guys like troy williams and sam thompson because they are both athletic and in an uptempo game can make plays. I think i like blackmon due to his ability to rack up points and assists. He is tough and i think he shows up today.

• SeeRed4

I think the Ind/Oh St game and NC State/Ndame are going to be great ones to target. NDame has a ridiculously efficient offense but NC State is pretty good defensively inside. Same goes for Ndame….they guard the interior decently but not out at the perimeter.

• gjtgjtgjt

@SeeRed4 said...

Artis or Abu for value on FD?

Artis is way more consistent playing time wise. In GPP, Abu has a higher upside, but his minutes fluctuate way too much to trust is cash

• bobnaughty

Consider Kreklow from creighton. Should reach or exceed value in a lesser publicized game!!

• cdestela

GG still no contests on Nubduel

• CBassXU

@cdestela said...

GG still no contests on Nubduel

They were all filled around 8 or 9 AM I think and no secondary ones were put out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).