CBB FORUM

• TooBigYo20

Another decent slate today. Put up a blog that hopefully will be reviewed and good to go in the AM so check it out for some easy fades as today was a rough one.

Who we liking besides the 10k man himself Mr. Russell.

• SeeRed4

@CBassXU said...

They were all filled around 8 or 9 AM I think and no secondary ones were put out

Thats silly….NBA there would have been more added….obviously the demand was there….if it stays that way they will start adding contests hopefully

• bbjay20

@dmrose said...

I’m liking Rysheed Jordan for St Johns

I like him the best for SJU guards because of his price

Anybody feel ok about using a cheap VTech guard against UVA? Will they score enough to be worth risking?

• leafs93

@CBassXU said...

They were all filled around 8 or 9 AM I think and no secondary ones were put out

That blows my mind they wouldn’t keep putting more out, for the small lose that might have been took if a few didn’t fill compared to the wasted profits of 4 – 5 HOURS of people wanting to enter them sure dont put out any above say 25$ or 50$ but they should 10000% be releasing gpps until at least a hour before lock…

• TooBigYo20

Why fade Russell for hanlan.
    I’m
    Such a fucking fish

• milktruck

Russell 50 spot imminent

• winsome

@TooBigYo20 said...

Why fade Russell for hanlan.
    I’m
    Such a fucking fish

Umm, because that was the move

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

F’N BLACKMON. MOTHER F’N BLACKMON. 2.2 FD pts. in the first half. Gonna make my head explode.

• dmc457

Hell of a day from hunt sucks he fell one rebound short of a double double

• TooBigYo20

Cursed the hottest dfs CBB player in jones. Fml

• milktruck

Okafor just doesn’t rebound.

• dmc457

First time rostering jones and he sucking. Hopefully he comes out playing in the 2nd half

• dweiss5

is roosevelt jones hurt?

• TooBigYo20

He got hit on a dirty play but he’s in. Chrabs basically was the focus today and he usually isn’t. Oh well

• dmc457

Cam wright can’t hit a damn shot

• jeffreybuckets

Cobb or cat barber for last roster spot? Leaning barber

• JOC56

Also got shut out of tourneys today on FD so I got in a 20 person league so as to not waste all my hard work putting a lineup together. The leader played Will McGarity of BC @ 4.5K and got a nice 21 pts out of him. McGarity got the start since Clifford was a late scratch due to illness. McGarity was 5% owned so the info must have been out there (he would have been less that 1% owned without that info).

Question: Where would one go to find out nuggets such as this?

• chrisduffy543

@JOC56 said...

uote

if my math is right if only 5 percent had him in the 20 man league that means only one person which you stated the guy in first had him so it might of been a lucky pick or maybe he had seen it on twitter.

• CBassXU

@JOC56 said...

Also got shut out of tourneys today on FD so I got in a 20 person league so as to not waste all my hard work putting a lineup together. The leader played Will McGarity of BC @ 4.5K and got a nice 21 pts out of him. McGarity got the start since Clifford was a late scratch due to illness. McGarity was 5% owned so the info must have been out there (he would have been less that 1% owned without that info).

Question: Where would one go to find out nuggets such as this?

Twitter and beat writers are really your best bet. I can’t believe Magarity put up a decent line. Everytime I’ve watched him he’s been horrific and his KenPom numbers suggest the same. I don’t think I would have considered him even knowing the Clifford news.

Sox22 got his 20 from him but he also played Anthony Lee who put up 1 fantasy point after getting the start and only playing 3 minutes.

• JOC56

@chrisduffy543 said...

if my math is right if only 5 percent had him in the 20 man league that means only one person which you stated the guy in first had him so it might of been a lucky pick or maybe he had seen it on twitter.

Thanks. I was thinking it was 5% over all leagues. That makes sense now. Probably a BC fan. LOL.

• TooBigYo20

Sox22 still will probably cash the 109 on DK with his punts and taking Lee. Monster.

• TooBigYo20

I wish aids upon Wayne Blackshear. Never again sir.

• scsa1998

@TooBigYo20 said...

I wish aids upon Wayne Blackshear. Never again sir.

Seems a little extreme.

• milktruck

Artis is a garbage time wizard. Bless him.

• cdestela

@jeffreybuckets said...

Cobb or cat barber for last roster spot? Leaning barber

GG Cat Barber riding the bench

• TooBigYo20

WTF is going on with Anthony barber? Not starting and bunch of randoms are for NC St. He sat out other day due to death in family but played the other day.

Even sox has him and he hasn’t seen the floor yet?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).