SMU – Houston -10 138

St. Johns – Marquette -4.5 151

NC State – Syracuse -5 147.5

Rutgers – Northwestern +4 140

Washington St. – Washington -2 141

• ifthethunder

Oops, day 2 and counting:

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/102372268?uc=2519664753#/

UPDATE: Reaves is out for Saturday’s game against Alabama due to COVID-19 protocol.”

Which update I did not see.
    ~

• BigRay

Yes. this COVID stuff is a mess plus with all the other sports going on, it is hard to follow CBB news. I been burned a few times so far this season with DNP-Covid. Ironman will be done this month. Although I will probably play through March Madness,

• NarrowJ

Not relevant for DFS, but I gotta quit betting on CBB games… 2nd time this season situation where team is down by nearly 20 points with a minute left and fouling to extend the game. There’s absolutely no reason for that other than, well, yeah…

• BigRay

It has to be hard to bet on CBB this year. not only with COVID but it seems like the Totals on games have been off.

• BigRay

Got Covided today myself. I mean, you turn away to go do something for 20 minutes and boom line-up locked and my player is out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).