CFB FORUM

Comments

• Supersharpie

Get excited guys, it’s opening day!!!

• Barnabus

I reserved two spots in the early tournament. I literally know nothing about college basketball. Help me out, who are we playing?

• Supersharpie

@Barnabus said...

I reserved two spots in the early tournament. I literally know nothing about college basketball. Help me out, who are we playing?

Tossed about $10 on 3 lus in the main DK slate. I am basically in the same boat as you. I scoured the internet for free picks and found a few resources, then filled in the blanks with glorified dart throws.

• Barnabus

Good luck man! Do you mind linking me to the resources, I haven’t found anything.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I handle opening a thread for MLB, NBA, NHL and NFL. Whodat normally opens the golf threads. Any other sport any member is welcome to start the discussion at any time. I normally try and move the older version of the sport threads off Main and into the ‘strategy’ and the specific sport forum.

Keep in mind, unfortunately there still are so many board members who cannot play DFS for college sports. I’d love to if I could. :(
    But that’s a big reason why they are less used.

• Supersharpie

@Barnabus said...

Good luck man! Do you mind linking me to the resources, I haven’t found anything.

https://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/DanServo/92375/cbb-dfs-playbook-and-example-lineups-november-25/

• Supersharpie

@bhdevault said...

I handle opening a thread for MLB, NBA, NHL and NFL. Whodat normally opens the golf threads. Any other sport any member is welcome to start the discussion at any time. I normally try and move the older version of the sport threads off Main and into the ‘strategy’ and the specific sport forum.

Keep in mind, unfortunately there still are so many board members who cannot play DFS for college sports. I’d love to if I could. :(
    But that’s a big reason why they are less used.

Thanks, I figured that was a contributing factor. DK permits me to enter college contests, but not FD. Don’ t know why.

• Barnabus

Thanks man, I don’t know what a good score is in CBB but lineup is looking strong so far, I got Alex Ducas at 1% owned 4000, he played almost the whole 1st half. has 13 right now, could easily have 20, hopefully he explodes 2nd half

• Supersharpie

@Barnabus said...

Thanks man, I don’t know what a good score is in CBB but lineup is looking strong so far, I got Alex Ducas at 1% owned 4000, he played almost the whole 1st half. has 13 right now, could easily have 20, hopefully he explodes 2nd half

Good luck!

• mbunner23

Value play I like for tonight is Lowder at G for $3,800.

• tippycat

Can not play any CBB or College football via Fantasy in my State{PA}.

• tmarohl

Draftkings live scoring not working at least on the early slate CBB

• jeffgo33

Looks like Sarr is the main-slate tilt o’ the day. 2 quick fouls

• mccoolio

Man I may have taken the big tourney down on DK if not for QUADRUPLE OVERTIME in the GATech game 😭

• hypegotti

And I may have taken down a tournament thanks to that four ot game stacked up, be nice to see the results

• jeffgo33

Anybody else royally screwed because the Winthrop-UNGC game got COVID canceled after the other four games locked?

• BigRay

@jeffgo33 said...

Anybody else royally screwed because the Winthrop-UNGC game got COVID canceled after the other four games locked?

Luckily I have only Miller and Koval. most people have 3 or 4 players form that game. I know it was the highest over. Those small school games are hard to get updates on. Lesson learned for Covid year

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

Luckily I have only Miller and Koval. most people have 3 or 4 players form that game. I know it was the highest over. Those small school games are hard to get updates on. Lesson learned for Covid year

Miller, Koval, and Hunter here. Doh.
    ~

• mbunner23

Anybody playing this evening?

• ifthethunder

@mbunner23 said...

I’m playing the early slate:

Texas Longhorns at Davidson Wildcats
    Indiana Hoosiers at Providence Friars

At least all my players are likely to play. (I think!)
    ~

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Playing on FD. Took 3rd and 9th yesterday.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Playing on FD. Took 3rd and 9th yesterday.

Who are you liking?

• Ndepompei

@mbunner23 said...

Who are you liking?

I like stacking up pieces from Stanford Bama should play quick

• mbunner23

@Ndepompei said...

I like stacking up pieces from Stanford Bama should play quick

Agreed, right now I like that game and UNC/UNLV

• Qmcd27

I think Davis and Wills could be decent plays from Stanford. Terry is gone and they get most of the minutes at guard – not sure how Williams will impact them though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).