• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Canisius ( 5 ) at Penn State ( -5 ) —- T: 145.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Monroe ( 6 ) at Kent State ( -6 ) —- T: 131.5
    7:30 PM EST : Iowa ( 7.5 ) at Iowa State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 153
    8:00 PM EST : Troy ( 16 ) at Seton Hall ( -16 ) —- T: 150.5
    8:00 PM EST : IUPUI ( 4.5 ) at Missouri St ( -4.5 ) —- T: 133.5
    9:00 PM EST : Wash State ( -6.5 ) at Idaho ( 6.5 ) —- T: 137

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Razzle11

Every lineup I make I end up with 4 or 5 from the Iowa-Iowa St game…..please don’t be a dud! lol

• KnickNack

Don’t worry it won’t. I think everybody will be riding this game. Just a matter of picking the right two or three IOWA st players that go off since all starters average double figures. Nonetheless, IOWA st will take care of business.

• Razzle11

Just have to stack the game 3 or 4 different ways

• DontScoopMeBro

Obv stacking the late game hammer is gonna win all the gpp money. Iowa Iowa st gonna end up like 65-59. You watch

• DontScoopMeBro

I cannot get enough desi in my life either from seton hall

• jeffreybuckets

Yeah… I feel like probably 80% of people will be all over that game. I think Iowa might struggle in Hilton. A lot of people will be chasing the points on Uthoff too.

I like Penn State playing in the Rec. vs. a very uptempo and poor defensive Canisius squad

• Razzle11

@jeffreybuckets said...

Yeah… I feel like probably 80% of people will be all over that game. I think Iowa might struggle in Hilton. A lot of people will be chasing the points on Uthoff too.

I like Penn State playing in the Rec. vs. a very uptempo and poor defensive Canisius squad

I actually think thats a game that Canisius can pull an upset in

• jeffreybuckets

Yeah not saying I like them to win, haha. Also, let me rephrase, “I like Garner and Taylor”, instead of PSU.

SIDE BAR: I hope no one has watched SDSU play this year! They have set basketball back 50 years.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@jeffreybuckets said...

I don’t think you can say anyone is “chasing” points with Uthoff. His fantasy point production in games he’s played 30+ minutes this year are 32, 37, 46.75, and 38.

I also like Penn State and this is a good matchup for them, but I think it’s hard to target anyone outside their top 2 guys. Maybe Banks if you need a mid-priced filler.

Seton Hall is actually the highest projected scoring team tonight. For a 4 game slate, I think it’s a fun one at least…

• jeffreybuckets

That’s funny you said that about Uthoff. I was just going back over it and I guess I got swayed by all the chatter the other day about his blistering start. Scratch the “chasing points” line.

• dwbuz

Uthoff put those numbers up against quality opponents

• Dawgs4925

Keep ending up back on Uthoff/Whitehead/Morris…..want to work in Nader but he has been foul prone as of late.

• Stewburtx8

@dwbuz said...

Uthoff put those numbers up against quality opponents

Right. The only games he’s played 30+ minutes are Dayton, Notre Dame, Wichita State, and FSU. I used those games as my sample since the assumption is that he will obviously play as many minutes as he can handle tonight as long as he avoids foul trouble.

• Razzle11

@Stewburtx8 said...

Right. The only games he’s played 30+ minutes are Dayton, Notre Dame, Wichita State, and FSU. I used those games as my sample since the assumption is that he will obviously play as many minutes as he can handle tonight as long as he avoids foul trouble.

I know this will backfire but he’s been a pretty smart player out on the court and has a pretty low FC/40 minutes rate

• Stewburtx8

@Dawgs4925 said...

Keep ending up back on Uthoff/Whitehead/Morris…..want to work in Nader but he has been foul prone as of late.

I’ve seen people mention Whitehead as a must play tonight, but I don’t really get it. Isn’t Khadeen Carrington essentially the same player at a cheaper price? I like Whitehead, but haven’t seem to fit him in many lineups tonight.

• Stewburtx8

@Razzle11 said...

I know this will backfire but he’s been a pretty smart player out on the court and has a pretty low FC/40 minutes rate

The only reason I put “as long as he avoids foul trouble” is that I feel like as soon as I say he will play as many minutes as he can handle, he will pick up 2 fouls in the first couple minutes. But you are right, he is a smart, veteran player.

• Razzle11

@Stewburtx8 said...

I’ve seen people mention Whitehead as a must play tonight, but I don’t really get it. Isn’t Khadeen Carrington essentially the same player at a cheaper price? I like Whitehead, but haven’t seem to fit him in many lineups tonight.

This, especially as I am building lineups on FD…that price difference is a huge deal with a small slate and the gaps between the studs and the middle level guys

• bbjay20

Speaking of Seton Hall must plays, does anybody consider Nzei one?

Also any sub-3500 guys stand out?

• Razzle11

@bbjay20 said...

Speaking of Seton Hall must plays, does anybody consider Nzei one?

Also any sub-3500 guys stand out?

Nzei has been on 90% of my lineups so far. I have some Johnathan Bell 3500, John Walton 3600

• bbjay20

@Razzle11 said...

Nzei has been on 90% of my lineups so far. I have some Johnathan Bell 3500, John Walton 3600

Yeah, those are my 3 sub-5000 targets. Maybe Crumpton.

I like those 3 as they’ll allow you to load up on the 7000-8000 guys, with a Morris or McKay thrown in as well.

• Razzle11

@bbjay20 said...

Yeah, those are my 3 sub-5000 targets. Maybe Crumpton.

I like those 3 as they’ll allow you to load up on the 7000-8000 guys, with a Morris or McKay thrown in as well.

Also like Uhl, (crumpton as well), Peace, Chol and Rillieux

• rjgboom

@Razzle11 said...

Iowa State fan here. I’m not concerned about foul trouble for Uthoff. He’s going to guard Niang at the start, but nobody on Iowa State really draws fouls except for McKay. Along the same lines, they rarely ever get shots blocked.

I really like Gesell on the Iowa side. Iowa seems to lean on him more in bigger games, and ISU is better defensively, but still susceptible to dribble penetration. Iowa State also seems pretty concerned about Jok which I think may drive Gesell’s usage up.

Morris is banged up, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it takes him a bit to get going again tonight.

• dwbuz

@Stewburtx8 said...

I think both are quality tonight.

• dwbuz

@Stewburtx8 said...

Who gets in foul trouble defending him is the real question? I don’t think iowa state has seen a play with his skill set.

• Dawgs4925

Uthoff may break off 70+ FP tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.