• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Canisius ( 5 ) at Penn State ( -5 ) —- T: 145.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Monroe ( 6 ) at Kent State ( -6 ) —- T: 131.5
    7:30 PM EST : Iowa ( 7.5 ) at Iowa State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 153
    8:00 PM EST : Troy ( 16 ) at Seton Hall ( -16 ) —- T: 150.5
    8:00 PM EST : IUPUI ( 4.5 ) at Missouri St ( -4.5 ) —- T: 133.5
    9:00 PM EST : Wash State ( -6.5 ) at Idaho ( 6.5 ) —- T: 137

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• zachj

No Uthoff no money

• cutter2225

Is the Alley Oop scores updating for anyone?

• usna1993

does not look like scoring is correct in washington state idaho game only recording fg not reb or other stats

• usna1993

on fanduel

• dwbuz

Early in the season they do a poor job updating scores. It gets better once games get into conference play. Not sure why just remember that from last year.

• usna1993

Not a big deal – just went to bed in 4th place and woke up in 40th… I had one player in that game and I guess I didn’t climb as much as others once scores were settled – kinda a bummer though!

• BubDatSaint09

After Uthoff’s first half dominance, I cannot believe ISU came back to win that game. What a game that was…PSU players let me down big time last night, even with them scoring 80+.

• Razzle11

@zachj said...

No Uthoff no money

The winner of the $25 Alley Oop on FD did not have Uthoff in his lineup….nor did he have Monte Morris. In fact, he had just 1 player from that game..which I found really odd

• zachj

@Razzle11 said...

The winner of the $25 Alley Oop on FD did not have Uthoff in his lineup….nor did he have Monte Morris. In fact, he had just 1 player from that game..which I found really odd

I posted that when he had a 40 berger with 3 minutes to go in the first half and neither McKay, Niang, or Morris had over 15. Figured he would of got more than 52….

• Razzle11

@zachj said...

I posted that when he had a 40 berger with 3 minutes to go in the first half and neither McKay, Niang, or Morris had over 15. Figured he would of got more than 52….

He just had a lineup construction that I personally didn’t even consider as I found it extremely tough to not touch a few of the plays in the game plus add in the fact that it was the highest scoring game of the night (so it lived up to the presumed “hype”)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.