St. John – Seton Hall -5.5 153

App St. – Charlotte -4 132

Omaha – Kansas -24 146

Villanova – Georgetown +11.5 142.5

Nebraska – Creighton -14 151

Iowa St. – Iowa -14 158

Marquette – UCLA -4.5 139.5

• mbunner23

Garza and the big from Seton Hall seem like locks.

• Bnett2210

@mbunner23 said...

Garza and the big from Seton Hall seem like locks.

Yea Garzilla definitely has to be a lock right??

• BigRay

I don’t see how you get away from him. I faded Bassey last night and did well. not going back to that well tonight. Garza is the man

• ifthethunder

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea Garzilla definitely has to be a lock right??

Looks like it. I was making my roster game by game. Had 3 Seton Hall players, 3 Charlotte 49ers, and 2 bench players from other games that seem to get run in blowouts.

Back to the drawing board, got to fit this 9,900 guy in.

I’m also considering CJ Fredrick at 4,800. He didn’t get full run their first 3 games (all big blowouts), but did against UNC. (Which they won by ‘only’ 13.) OTOH it looks like his shooting was hotter than normal that game…but below 5,000 you don’t get guarantees, right?
    ~

• mbunner23

Lets talk value, anybody seeing anything?

• ifthethunder

@mbunner23 said...

Lets talk value, anybody seeing anything?

Besides CJ Fredrick, how about D.J. Carton from Marquette? 5,200.
    ~

• BigRay

I have Lewis from Marquette at $4,800. I have no Seton hall…might have to go back to the board

• Stangs13

The question of the day to me is, is there value to playing Garza at 9.9K. Yes he will have a good game, probably even 50pts. But what is the cost to get there? From a quick glance at the slate I dont see much value, and you need quite a few of them to fit Garza. More balanced might be better. Last slate he was on he was 9.5k and scored 47pts. He was not in the winning lineup. I think you would need 60+ for him to be in the winning lineup at that price, either that or lots of value.

Side note I hate that DK does these mini max tournaments. I have been maxing the $1 all week and cant now because its 150 entries. It makes me not want to play the tournament.

• mbunner23

@BigRay said...

I have Lewis from Marquette at $4,800. I have no Seton hall…might have to go back to the board

Better grab some Seton Hall, game should be fast.

• BigRay

went back to the board and made a second line-up with Mamukaleshvili instead of Garza at $7,600 Mamu seems underpriced

• Stangs13

Just finished making lineups. I have garza at 30%. Just didnt see enough value to make it work more than that.

• BigRay

I went back and built around Mamu and Johnson. Garza just too much. I did do one line with him and it might fly. But just like Bassey yesterday, hard to find the right mix when one guy eats 20% of your build

• ifthethunder

My Charlotte plays are snowflakin’.

Smash Mamukelashvili is going off for me, tho. (And all of us, I guess.)
    ~

• BigRay

@ifthethunder said...

My Charlotte plays are snowflakin’.

Shepard is going to be ok but B. Williams is gonna rue me.

• zeeshan2

Can’t believe I got a LU in with Mamu, Garza, and wieskamp and didn’t have to go to the bottom of the barrel for dudes

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

Shepard is going to be ok but B. Williams is gonna rue me.

I have Brice Williams, Jordan Shepherd, and Jhery Matos. Competitive game, looks like a high total, these are big minutes guys (for them, anywho.)

I’m telling myself the scoring is off and they will all have fireballs by their names tomorrow.
    ~

• Stangs13

@zeeshan2 said...

Can’t believe I got a LU in with Mamu, Garza, and wieskamp and didn’t have to go to the bottom of the barrel for dudes

I have a mamu, Garza, Robinson earl lineup I really like. Probably the top 3 scoring bigs tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).