DK Main Slate

Seton Hall – Rhode Island +2 149
    Ball State – Michigan -14.5 143
    S. Dakota St. – Iowa St. – 3 150
    West Virginia – Gonzaga -8 154.5
    Oregon St. – Washington St. +1 138
    Illinois – Baylor -5.5 144.5

• Ndepompei

Could be early slate value in IU backcourt with Durham out maybe lander?

• BigRay

Once again. I will go 2 players from each team for the early slate. hope Love and Co. can get UNC going DFS wise. They have burned me twice. I also went Galloway from IU hoping he gets run with Durham out. This plan worked yesterday a I won. $8.60 on my $3.35. hope to continue today.

• Ndepompei

@BigRay said...

Once again. I will go 2 players from each team for the early slate. hope Love and Co. can get UNC going DFS wise. They have burned me twice. I also went Galloway from IU hoping he gets run with Durham out. This plan worked yesterday a I won. $8.60 on my $3.35. hope to continue today.

Going with 3 from IU to load up the guards then 2,2,1 to close it

• tmarohl

@Ndepompei said...

Going with 3 from IU to load up the guards then 2,2,1 to close it

Indiana looked so bad yesterday, I am not sure I can play any of them. Durham is on the court shooting as well, so not sure if he is going to try and give it a go.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

Could be early slate value in IU backcourt with Durham out maybe lander?

I’m going with the other guards

• BigRay

I did see that Durham was active in warm ups. Also coach said he is doubtful. But we shall see soon.

• tmarohl

@BigRay said...

I did see that Durham was active in warm ups. Also coach said he is doubtful. But we shall see soon.

He is not starting

• BigRay

should have faded anyone not named Davis on the early slate. Note to self : play more people from Championship game than consolation game in 2 game tourney slates

• BigRay

a couple thoughts for the Main Slate from a couple days of playing. I finally cashed decently yesterday. I think 3 things helped me.

1. I was looking for players that have DDBL potential that can do other things i.e. a few assists, steals, or blocks.
    2. I saw that Cam Davis for Navy is the only person on that team that does anything decent, kind of a one man does it all. Played him in the lowest total game and was around 15% owned.
    3. I was lucky. I decided to go more balanced and therefore, couldn’t afford the Duke chalk that crashed. Also, Hauser came back in the second half or he would have sunk me.

• Bnett2210

I like Kofi Cockburn, Ethan Thompson, Freidel and I think Abogidi, and Tyler Harris is value I like so far.

• BigRay

@Bnett2210 said...

Ethan Thompson, Freidel

I think one of those guys has a sot of being my Cam Davis from last night and maybe both. They both do a lot for their teams. I do like other Jackrabbits as well

• tmarohl

Anyone have a feeling of who is going to get minutes for Oregon tonight? First game for them on FD

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Thompson, Alatishe, Calloo, Reichle from what I can gather.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Thompson, Alatishe, Calloo, Reichle from what I can gather.

That is Oregon State. I was looking for info on the Ducks.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

That is Oregon State. I was looking for info on the Ducks.

Ah, see never looked at FD.

Just assumed you meant State.

Richardson, Duarte, Hardy, Williams.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

No Richardson for Oregon. Hardy getting the start

• Pandamonious

Should have known not to play a guy named “Cockburn.”

With a name like that, should know he’d screw anything, even my line ups.

• tmarohl

Close to winning something decent. Took 20th on DK. 8/8 Flames.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

BS foul at the end there allowing Flagler to score two more points was kinda rough but still did well on my first CBB. Does DK lag on CBB payouts? I wanna roll it to golf but don’t wanna be up all night

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

BS foul at the end there allowing Flagler to score two more points was kinda rough but still did well on my first CBB. Does DK lag on CBB payouts? I wanna roll it to golf but don’t wanna be up all night

You will be paid in an hour or so.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Should have known not to play a guy named “Cockburn.”

With a name like that, should know he’d screw anything, even my line ups.

Yeah he really did a number on my SD lineups

• BigRay

@tmarohl said...

Awesome. I have yet to have all 8 flames. two days in a row I have had 7/8 and cashed well today and won some tix

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

Actually got stat corrected up to 12th.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).