8:00 PM EST : Jksnville St ( 18.5 ) at Alabama ( -18.5 ) —- T: 131
    8:00 PM EST : Saint Louis ( 13 ) at Kansas St ( -13 ) —- T: 127.5
    8:00 PM EST : N Illinois ( -8 ) at IL-Chicago ( 8 ) —- T: 135
    9:00 PM EST : UC Irvine ( 16 ) at Kansas ( -16 ) —- T: 142.5
    9:00 PM EST : Connecticut ( 1 ) at Texas ( -1 ) —- T: 141
    9:00 PM EST : Michigan St ( 3 ) at Iowa ( -3 ) —- T: 144
    9:00 PM EST : Cal St Nrdge ( -1 ) at Idaho State ( 1 ) —- T: 143
    10:05 PM EST : CS Fullerton ( 1 ) at Portland St ( -1 ) —- T: 147

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jeffreybuckets

Love that we get an early slate! Will be on Tenn/Memphis players. Give a look at @CBBQuickLook on twitter for a small breakdown of each slate by the numbers

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Nice of Dedric Lawson to already ruin all my early slate teams

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

Nice of Dedric Lawson to already ruin all my early slate teams

Is he out or something

• msunken

He is out, great to know after tip off. Did anyone catch wind of this pregame?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@msunken said...

He is out, great to know after tip off. Did anyone catch wind of this pregame?

No. The announcers only knew as they were about to tip and he wasn’t out there. The whole promo leading up to the game was mostly talking about Lawson’s impact on the game.

Looks like it was on twitter 2 minutes before tip when starters were announced (still didn’t mention Lawson was out).

Who knows…they said abdominal issue but probably find out later that Pastner suspended him for something.

• msunken

Wow, basically if you DIDN“T start him today you will cash, and if you Don’t cash, you should probably just cash out and never play again!!

• jeffreybuckets

Yeah had 100% exposure! Looks to be 30-40% owned in contests.

• kongtho

He’s so high-owned that you still have a chance to cash =D (if your other guys hit)

• eforsty

Getting Pastnered is getting really old

• Razzle11

50% owned in one of the $27s on DK

• Greenmonstah

Now that’s for sure!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@msunken said...

Wow, basically if you DIDN“T start him today you will cash, and if you Don’t cash, you should probably just cash out and never play again!!

So not true. CBB seems impossible. I didn’t have him once in 5 lineups and cashing zero and haven’t missed out of value but by one player.

• DontScoopMeBro

I love donks that still play Memphis guys appreciate all your moniez

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DontScoopMeBro said...

I love donks that still play Memphis guys appreciate all your moniez

You seem like a nice person. Not. Let’s see all this money you are winning.

• cdestela

Since the texas tech game on the 7pm slate got moved up to 5, DK decided to lock any of those players who might have been in your 7pm rosters at 5pm. They also zeroed out the scores:

“Today’s (12/29/2015) Texas Tech vs Richmond College Basketball contest has been rescheduled. The game was originally scheduled to start at 9:00PM EST but will now start at 5:00PM EST. Because the new start time has been rescheduled to a time outside of the scoring period for this contest, players in this game will not be eligible to score points. Please note that players in this game will lock for lineup editing purposes at 5:00PM EST, when the game begins. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and if you have any additional questions please contact Customer Support.”

I was told this was e-mailed out to folks, however I (and several other people) never got an e-mail notification, and didn’t notice this until I went to go update my placeholder lineup (which was after 5pm). I eventually got a refund, but just wanted to provide an FYI to anyone else who might be effected.

• Razzle11

@cdestela said...

Since the texas tech game on the 7pm slate got moved up to 5, DK decided to lock any of those players who might have been in your 7pm rosters at 5pm. They also zeroed out the scores:

“Today’s (12/29/2015) Texas Tech vs Richmond College Basketball contest has been rescheduled. The game was originally scheduled to start at 9:00PM EST but will now start at 5:00PM EST. Because the new start time has been rescheduled to a time outside of the scoring period for this contest, players in this game will not be eligible to score points. Please note that players in this game will lock for lineup editing purposes at 5:00PM EST, when the game begins. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and if you have any additional questions please contact Customer Support.”

I was told this was e-mailed out to folks, however I (and several other people) never got an e-mail notification, and didn’t notice this until I went to go update my placeholder lineup (which was after 5pm). I eventually got a refund, but just wanted to provide an FYI to anyone else who might be effected.

Thanks for the info, i noticed some players were locked and some werent at one point…I think it was Richmond players were just locked and Texas Techs were still able to be entered into lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.