Washington – Utah -7.5 135.5

UConn – USC +1 141

UF – BC +7.5 142

Arizona St. – Cal +7.5 146.5

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Got stat corrected to 12th place on DK’s last night. Only $250 payout. Wish everything wasn’t so damn top heavy.

Yeah, ideally these contests would be like 10 or even 15K to 1st, and 12th would have gotten you 800 or 1K. They’re nice when you hit 1st though!

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

5.55 entry with 10K (25% of the pool) to 1st is no good?

It’s about 1K short of filling to. That’s like 12% short.

Hurry up and get over there!

Rough 7,000 entries and 150 max. So no, no good for me lol. The likelihood of me hitting the optimal on the few entries I would put in are pretty slim. Most likely just paying the rake

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Rough 7,000 entries and 150 max. So no, no good for me lol. The likelihood of me hitting the optimal on the few entries I would put in are pretty slim. Most likely just paying the rake

What contest did you play on DK? The main $15 had 6K entries and was 150 max. Did you play the $5 with 1K to 1st?

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

What contest did you play on DK? The main $15 had 6K entries and was 150 max. Did you play the $5 with 1K to 1st?

Yeah the $1 and $5. $1 20 max and $5 was like 30 max I think

• theIrrigator

I dont ever play the $15 for the same reason as FD. If I really like my main lineup I’ll throw it in the main $15 but I try to stick contest that I can put the max amount of lineups in

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah the $1 and $5. $1 20 max and $5 was like 30 max I think

Yeah, makes sense. I think the $5 was 35 max. I stared at it for a while and was going to play it, and max it. Then ended up playing the $15 anyway, with 12 entries, for more money. Maybe not a wise decision. Win I win 20K though…

• 7klub06

Well dang missed that there was a forum

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, makes sense. I think the $5 was 35 max. I stared at it for a while and was going to play it, and max it. Then ended up playing the $15 anyway, with 12 entries, for more money. Maybe not a wise decision. Win I win 20K though…

I did three on DK Panda in the $15. My best one currently is in 83rd place, 127.25 points, with 154 minutes remaining.

• theIrrigator

E over I looking like the correct move. I played both

• 7klub06

Outside of Florida, any good value for night slate?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Where do you guys find starting lineup info? Google searches and twitter or do we have a centralized source?

Anyone playing DK showdown ASU/CAL? Trying to figure out what’s going on with Verge

• Ndepompei

@7klub06 said...

Outside of Florida, any good value for night slate?

I like Lawrence on ASU not as cheap as Florida but solid value

• 7klub06

4800 that’s good still under 5k

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Where do you guys find starting lineup info? Google searches and twitter or do we have a centralized source?

Anyone playing DK showdown ASU/CAL? Trying to figure out what’s going on with Verge

I don’t. I just look at the last box score. For teams that haven’t played yet, I go to their team pages and look for recent articles. For some teams, you can find their starting lineups on twitter about 10 minutes before tipoff. For example, go to a teams twitter account.

USC Men’s Basketball
    USC_Hoops · 1h Your ChildrensLA
    starting lineup vs. UConn:

G
    @2Teazy

G
    @Drewpeterson23

G Isaiah White
    F
    @MobleyIsaiah

F
    @evan_mobley7

• BigRay

@BigRay said...

I agree. I moved up from Battin to I Mobley.

and that extra $1,100 got me 0.5 fpts. Smart move..sigh

• theIrrigator

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m assuming Verge is still gonna be out. I will need to change some stuff if he is in. We should hopefully know in the next 20-30 mins

• tmarohl

Florida Gators Men’s Basketball
    @GatorsMBK
    ·
    10m
    Starting off Game 2 with the same Keycap digit five.

Crocodile
    @tre2mann3

Crocodile
    @_NoahLocke

Crocodile
    @Scottie23L

Crocodile
    @Keyontae

Crocodile
    @Castleton_

#GatorsHoop

• tmarohl

Mann and Castleton both about 63% owned on DK

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

and that extra $1,100 got me 0.5 fpts. Smart move..sigh

I played both Mobleys. A Mobley too far…
    ~

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Verge not starting

• tmarohl

AZ State – Martin, Christopher, Cherry, Bagley, Graham

• tmarohl

CAL – Foreman, Bradley, Betley, Anticevich, Kelly

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

lmao, I’ve watched a hundred games played at Haas Pavilion and 90% of are low scoring stinkers

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure if this counts as a gpp win, but if it does it’s my first. An absolute beat down – took almost half the prize pool

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/97863946?uc=2391259103#/

• tristanwolf

@Sleazygreazy said...

Not sure if this counts as a gpp win, but if it does it’s my first. An absolute beat down – took almost half the prize pool

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/97863946?uc=2391259103#/

nice work, you killed it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).