Ohio St. – Notre Dame +5 140

UNC – Iowa -4.5 155

Penn St. – VT -5 141

Illinois – Duke -3.5 146.5

Syracuse – Rutgers -4 140.5

UC Irvine – USC -11 136

• BigRay

Early slate thoughts:
    Creighton v. Kansas- Kansas McCormack not playing so hot. Grant-foster played well on D last game after replacing him. They may have a hard time matching up vs. Kalkbenner. these guys haven’t had a lot of minutes but could be flyers today.

Miami – Purdue – Miami is down to 8 scholarship players 3 of which are guards with Lykes questionable. Purdue hits 43% from 3. Dart throw at Miami but maybe Beverly. take some Guards from purdue.

• Stangs13

Really wish the Minnesota Boston college game was on the slate. But either way this is a much better slate of games than yesterday’s

• BigRay

Yes. We actually get a real slate today

• Stangs13

Not sure If he is playable but can anyone find any information on why Draftkings has Cameron Parker for Montana out? There is no report and I cant find any info.

• Stangs13

Garza against UNC will be interesting tonight. UNC rebounds really well but their scoring is spread out. I dont think there is a play on UNC tonight, but I will be playing about 40% Garza. The value I like tonight are Owens and Parker from Montana (still cant find news of why Parker has the out symbol) Harrar, Curbelo, and Young from OSU. Studs I like are Garza, Dosnunmo, Wheeler. I like alot of guys around 7k.

Edit I said brown but meant Owens for Montana. Has anyone seen anything about Parker from Montana being out?

• BigRay

I tried to do a Garza, Wheeler, Dosnunmo line up and could not get there. gonna fade Garza…ouch Notre Dame has only 8 scholarship guys and a tight rotation. Syracuse top 6 guys are all viable to me. I couldn’t decide on Harrar. looking at Owens from Montana and Baker from UC Irvine for some value

• mbunner23

Owens from Montana seems like a great play to me for salary relief.

• Kush

For some reason, the 5 pm slate on DK is not accumulating points. Anyone else having this problem?

• BigRay

@Kush said...

For some reason, the 5 pm slate on DK is not accumulating points. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. There was a message when I was drafting saying they would be late at updating scores.

• Kush

@BigRay said...

Yes. There was a message when I was drafting saying they would be late at updating scores.

Gotcha…thanks.

• depalma13

This Fagan guy is a stiff. I hate lazy players.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).