9:00 PM EST : Loyola Mymt ( 14.5 ) at Boise State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 138
    9:00 PM EST : Dayton ( 8.5 ) at Vanderbilt ( -8.5 ) —- T: 139
    9:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 6 ) at Wichita St ( -6 ) —- T: 138
    9:00 PM EST : Utah State ( 8 ) at BYU ( -8 ) —- T: 150
    9:00 PM EST : Fresno St ( 12.5 ) at Arizona ( -12.5 ) —- T: 141.5
    9:00 PM EST : TN Martin ( 14 ) at Texas Tech ( -14 ) —- T: 139.5
    10:00 PM EST : Lg Beach St ( 4 ) at Pepperdine ( -4 ) —- T: 138.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at San Diego ( -2 ) —- T: 119

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Does anyone want to figure Kentucky out for me? Projected to score over 90 points tonight and I still have trouble trusting any of them.

Ulis/Murray/Briscoe probably all safe for 20 fantasy points, but they seem to limit each other’s ceilings. Ulis and Murray have also been very inefficient this season. All of them are priced in the 7200-7800 range on Fanduel.

At forward, Marcus Lee is likely out. Great I think. Opens opportunity for others. But who? Last game Labissiere played 16 minutes, Poythress played 17 minutes, Derek Willis played 14 minutes, and Isaac Humphries actually led them all with 27 minutes. But in that time, Humphries took 2 shots and produced 4 points and 6 rebounds. The best production came from Willis (who was a starter) with 11 and 6 in 14 minutes.

Labissiere has the highest upside. He’s broke 30 fantasy points twice this season. His 6400 price tag on Fanduel is enticing. But his last two games he’s only seen 32 total minutes and scored 8 points with 3 rebounds total. Do they try to get him going again tonight in a game they should win big?

The fact that this Kentucky team was ranked #1 before their loss to UCLA shows you how much of a down year this is for CBB as a whole. There aren’t any really good teams at this point.

• DontScoopMeBro

DK pricing master has been drunk this year with pricing. It’s as if they just click run algorithm and never adjust what it spits out

• Razzle11

@Stewburtx8 said...

Does anyone want to figure Kentucky out for me? Projected to score over 90 points tonight and I still have trouble trusting any of them.

Ulis/Murray/Briscoe probably all safe for 20 fantasy points, but they seem to limit each other’s ceilings. Ulis and Murray have also been very inefficient this season. All of them are priced in the 7200-7800 range on Fanduel.

At forward, Marcus Lee is likely out. Great I think. Opens opportunity for others. But who? Last game Labissiere played 16 minutes, Poythress played 17 minutes, Derek Willis played 14 minutes, and Isaac Humphries actually led them all with 27 minutes. But in that time, Humphries took 2 shots and produced 4 points and 6 rebounds. The best production came from Willis (who was a starter) with 11 and 6 in 14 minutes.

Labissiere has the highest upside. He’s broke 30 fantasy points twice this season. His 6400 price tag on Fanduel is enticing. But his last two games he’s only seen 32 total minutes and scored 8 points with 3 rebounds total. Do they try to get him going again tonight in a game they should win big?

The fact that this Kentucky team was ranked #1 before their loss to UCLA shows you how much of a down year this is for CBB as a whole. There aren’t any really good teams at this point.

I’ve been trying to figure this out since early last night. I do not know who to target. I think I lean towards the cheaper of the Briscoe/Ulis/Murray trio on the site you are playing however I do not understand their F rotation. I would expect Lee to sit and would immediately think Poythress or Willis would be the one to go with. I love Willis’ points per minute but his minutes are so erratic. Skal needs to stop fouling

• jeffreybuckets

Call me crazy. But I like the Shields/White combo vs. Creighton.

• jeffreybuckets

Did FantasyHub pull their CBB Slate?

• dwbuz

@Stewburtx8 said...

I’m leaning towards Poythress/Labissiere assuming lee is out. Labissiere for his upside against a smaller team, and I think Poythress gets 22+ fd points in 25 min.

• bbjay20

@DontScoopMeBro said...

DK pricing master has been drunk this year with pricing. It’s as if they just click run algorithm and never adjust what it spits out

Too high or too low?

I actually think they’ve done a decent enough job. There are some guys that are routinely overprice, but that just makes it easier to avoid them.

• Dawgs4925

Anyone touching Prov/BC with 8 BC players having food poisoning?

• eforsty

@bbjay20 said...

Too high or too low?

I actually think they’ve done a decent enough job. There are some guys that are routinely overprice, but that just makes it easier to avoid them.

a lot more too low than too high, actually makes me stay away because there’s a lot more overlap because of it.

• Tsw1999

@jeffreybuckets said...

Did FantasyHub pull their CBB Slate?

It’s up now. So many blowouts on their slate.

• DontScoopMeBro

They haven’t moved guys making 5-8 X all year

• dwbuz

im not touching bc but its not because of the food poisoning. looks like everyone is fine

• joec20

I think 5-8 X is a little high. There are probably a few here and there and when you do find them it is generally from a smaller school. DK is adjusting their price down to account for the stronger competition. That is why you need to look at the box scores of the games where they play higher end D1 teams. For instance, Jarelle Reischel from EKU is averaging 39.9, but his salary is only $7500. His average would say he should be closer to $9000, but DK realizes that he scored 73.75 points against Longwood and 57 against Savannah St. I am pretty sure he is not going to score in the 50 range against Kentucky. If you are consistently finding players with this high of factor then you must be raking in the money. I can’t seem to find many players that are priced at $3000 averaging 15+, or players priced at $4000 averaging 20+, or players $5000 averaging 25+, or players $6000 averaging 30+, etc…(except for small schools playing up on competition).

In a nutshell – I think they are doing job thus far with this many teams being in the mix.

• tjabchs6

Anything on Frankamp?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@joec20 said...

In a nutshell – I think they are doing job thus far with this many teams being in the mix.

I thought the pricing on Monday was weak. Dillon Brooks was still 6400. Monte Morris not moving off 7900. Nader not moving off 6800. Peter Jok still at 5200. Bennie Boatwright was only 4800. I had a hard time not plugging those 5 in my lineup and then deciding on 3 guys.

Of course Nader then got in foul trouble and didn’t come close to reaching 30 fantasy points after doing so the previous 3 games. Jok had 12 at the half as Uthoff went nuts, then Iowa sat everyone the last 12+ minutes of the game.

• LarryLegend33

@tjabchs6 said...

Anything on Frankamp?

Cleared to play.

https://twitter.com/PaulSuellentrop/status/674698490220449792

• butkusaafl

They repriced everyone. Every player in the UK game was listed at $3k. Was some crazy high salaries for many in other games. I locked in 10 entries this morning and came back awhile ago to see all my LUs had been wiped out so had to manually redraft every entry. Glad I was able to check back in. They should give some type of notice if they are going to readjust salaries midday.

• Shocker90

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello · 30m30 minutes ago
    Nice boost for Wichita State tonight: Kansas transfer Conner Frankamp will suit up for the Shockers against UNLV, the school announces.

• KnickNack

On FD, any good value play for $4700 or below? one guy left to complete the LU

• jbuck276

Shavon Shields or Ryan Anderson?

• joec20

I definitely agree with you here on those guys and all of them too except Morris. It seems for CBB 4x will typically get you in the back end the GPP money, 5x puts you in the middle, and anything over that will give you a decent payday. For you to be in the money in NBA you typically need a few guys to at least go 6x.

• KnickNack

Anderson

• elmore0631

@Stewburtx8 said...

I would be most intrigued by Ulis as UK fan.

I’d expect Lee to play, Poythress with the start.. id expect Poy to come out with a strong performance as well.

• MacCutlerRoadtrip

You talking Fanduel or draftkings? Not very common for a team to hit 300 in FD.

• julieduke33

Found the bought LU tonight..playing quite a few H2Hs…Bentil/Dunn with quite a few scrubs…Humphries from UK is one…zero at half would like to keep him that way…never quite understood the buying of LUs but to each their own….here it is if you guys are curious…

Humphries, Kornet, Bentil, Charles, Shields, Dunn, Trier, Baldwin, Frankamp…

Except for Humphries and frankamp, I considered the others…3 4500’s and a 5200 that’s a lot of cheap guys…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).