7:00 PM EST : Oakland ( -6 ) at N Kentucky ( 6 ) —- T: 156
    7:00 PM EST : Iona ( -3.5 ) at St Peters ( 3.5 ) —- T: 143.5
    7:00 PM EST : Citadel ( 17.5 ) at Chattanooga ( -17.5 ) —- T: 175
    7:00 PM EST : Quinnipiac ( 8 ) at Fairfield ( -8 ) —- T: 148.5
    7:00 PM EST : Howard ( 3 ) at Maryland ES ( -3 ) —- T: 143
    8:00 PM EST : S Methodist ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 143
    9:00 PM EST : Texas ( 4.5 ) at Baylor ( -4.5 ) —- T: 139
    9:00 PM EST : NC State ( 5 ) at Florida St ( -5 ) —- T: 147

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Razzle11

Really wish that Monmouth-Siena game was added to the slate tonight.

Thinking the NC State – Florida St game goes over the 147 total

• morriswr

Does anyone use Hamtron…the last few days Ive tried to access it, its been blank. Am I doing something wrong or was it not updated the last few days?

• Bryant23

Gathers or Prince?

• mikemaz13

i just cant seem to get off Trey Lewis at his current FD Price .. anybody else on the same train ?

• dwbuz

yeah lewis is in a large % of my lineups

• bbjay20

Can Ibeh keep up his production on DK, or is Motley the better play?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@bbjay20 said...

Can Ibeh keep up his production on DK, or is Motley the better play?

I’d probably lean Ibeh because of minutes but I think they are close and both in play, especially on a 4 game slate. Texas is the lowest projected scoring team on the slate, but it seems like as long as Ibeh gets minutes (averaging 30 minutes over the last 3 games), he is a good bet to grab 8-10 rebounds and block 2+ shots. That’s about 15 DK points (or more) right there. His offensive game is still a work in progress but he’s averaged 15 actual points scored over the last 2 games. So I think he has upside but also a pretty nice floor despite a tough matchup.

Motley’s fantasy production per minute is insane (over a fantasy point per minute played) but he has games where he might only see 20 minutes (or less). If he stays out of foul trouble and sees 25+ minutes, he’s got a ton of upside as well. Tough choice. I’ll lean Ibeh due to extra minutes and recent production, but I think they both are in play tonight.

• Joe1Coal

Anyone on Roach, Jr?

• Razzle11

@Joe1Coal said...

Anyone on Roach, Jr?

Yeah but it scares me to be honest. I know he and Eric Davis Jr were big time recruits so they have great upside but they also can disappear and play 8 minutes.

• Tsw1999

So, who’s gonna get Gray’s minutes for Houston. Also, I’m waffling on Ibeh vs Beasley. Any thoughts?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Tsw1999 said...

So, who’s gonna get Gray’s minutes for Houston

Well they just played SMU without Gray 2 weeks ago. Ronnie Johnson should see more minutes again and it secures Barnes and Robinson’s minutes.

• ryan52

nic moore or dwayne bacon?

• Lag9712

I like Moore tonight. He’s 12-22 from the arc in his last 3 games games vs Houston and he seems to play extremely well vs them. Plus he well see extensive minutes with Gray Jr. out.

• morriswr

So….about Hamtron? Anybody able to access it today? Mine is blank still….am I missing a step or is it down?

• Greenmonstah

@morriswr said...

So….about Hamtron? Anybody able to access it today? Mine is blank still….am I missing a step or is it down?

Isn’t that a cdestella thing?

• kongcthomas

Hello! on FD, Roach and G Robinson both 5500, which way would you go?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kongcthomas said...

Hello! on FD, Roach and G Robinson both 5500, which way would you go?

With Gray out I like Robinson

• theoddsmaker

Trey Lewis just eagled the first hole to take a commanding lead with a -2 early! Oh wait…wrong sport. All aboard the Lewis death train…choo choo!!!

• mikemaz13

R.I.P Marcus Paige’s shot

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

lol Foster starting for SMU in place of Brown because he is from Houston. What we are not trying to win games?? I realize they can’t play post season but whatever.

• mikemaz13

@slpanthers24 said...

lol Foster starting for SMU in place of Brown because he is from Houston. What we are not trying to win games?? I realize they can’t play post season but whatever.

sounds like Larry Brown is warming up to coach an NBA team

• mikemaz13

Robinson SMU banged up and on the floor .. Trainers out to check him now

• captain_katanga

Nights like tonight keep the suckers playing. Or maybe nights like tonight make me a sucker…one of the two.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.