Virginia – Georgia Tech +4.5 128.5

Houston – USF +11.5 129

Rutgers – Iowa -6.5 152

LSU – Miss St. -1.5 145.5

Mizzou – Ole Miss -1.5 133

Marquette – Villanova -10.5 139.5

Wisconsin – Nebraska +12 137

• BigRay

Couple of early thoughts. I will fade Garza again. He has only paid for himself 3 times this season. I have been on Devoe from Tech but he is priced up today and think I will go with Usher at $5,800 instead. Wisconsin seems to cheap as a whole for a couple late night hammers.

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

Couple of early thoughts. I will fade Garza again. He has only paid for himself 3 times this season. I have been on Devoe from Tech but he is priced up today and think I will go with Usher at $5,800 instead. Wisconsin seems to cheap as a whole for a couple late night hammers.

I scored early with one or two Garza lineups. Took me a while after that to figure out his salary was just too high.
    ~

• ifthethunder

BTW, Iowa guard CJ Fredrick has been out with a lower leg injury. Seems like he might be back tonight, in which case 3,400 is cheap even if he’s limited. If he’s out again, Keegan Murray (4,900) started in his place last game.

Just need to remember to check before the game starts at 7:30. With hockey and NBA going on, I have tended to ‘drop the ball’ as they say.

Also, LSU forward Darius Days (knee) might or might not be back for the 9:00 game versus Mississippi State.
    ~

• ifthethunder

UPDATE: Fredrick (lower leg) will play in Wednesday’s game against Rutgers, Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports reports.”
    ~

• ifthethunder

UPDATE: Days (knee) is active and will start in Wednesday’s game against Mississippi State.”

Dammit I was trying to find this before lock, but my searches were pathetic and sad.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).