CBB FORUM

Comments

• Dtayl913

Given the NBA’s ridiculous week-long all star break, and the lack of CBB on Fridays (I’m not interested in a 2-game Pac-12 slate), I’m incredibly bored today. So, let’s get started with thoughts on tomorrow, so we can at least spend some of today making lineups!

• slayeratcp

I think the 2 game Friday calls for a cdestela short slate spreadsheet special???

But for real, great Saturday slate with some really high (for CBB) over/unders. Price for Mickey, Russell, and definitely Dunn has gotten very close to fade point for me. Might be going with a little more balance tomorrow.

• cdestela

Time for NHL!

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

good win last night cdestla in the late night cbb shot i almost caught ya i know Anthony Brown wasn’t in the best spot but i would think he could get me more then 14.4.

• giffenbone

• x2

2015 NASCAR Live Finalist

Did DK just add a C spot in CBB today, or was that there any of the previous days? I took the last 2 days off for my brother’s cancer treatment, so maybe it’s not new.

Railey, Tarczewski, Ristic, and Dierickx listed as C

• cdestela

lol, sox22 blocked me on DK .. I’ve finally made it.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@giffenbone said...

Did DK just add a C spot in CBB today, or was that there any of the previous days? I took the last 2 days off for my brother’s cancer treatment, so maybe it’s not new.

I don’t see a Center position on the App.

• moneys72

@giffenbone said...

It’s really frustrating. Those players have to go in the utility spot. It makes absolutely no sense why they would do that out of nowhere.

• cdestela

@giffenbone said...

Looks like an accident. The Saturday slate doesn’t have them marked as C.

• milktruck

definitely going to be a fade Russell day for me

• migsrgr8

@cdestela said...

Looks like an accident. The Saturday slate doesn’t have them marked as C.

Yeah, must be an error. Last year they had Centers.
    I liked it.

Frankly w/ just 2 positions G & F I dont know why they bother w/ positions @ all ?

• TooBigYo20

What’s the deal with Kennedy meeks. UBER cheap on dk Saturday and I know he didn’t start last game and didn’t know if that’s the case going forward or what

• TooBigYo20

George washington guys have ton of value at home against a depleted Vcu team especially if Graham is out. Maybe dk will do us all a favor and just take him out of the pool like they did Frazier

• slayeratcp

@migsrgr8 said...

Yeah, must be an error. Last year they had Centers.
    I liked it.

Frankly w/ just 2 positions G & F I dont know why they bother w/ positions @ all ?

All flex would be nice. So many possibilities…

• uncl3dunkl3

Can’t remember the last time there were this many options. Normally Saturday’s are packed with plays, but nothing like this. So many different directions people can go I’d be shocked if anyone is more than 30% owned in any 50/50s or tourneys.

• Razzle11

@cdestela said...

lol, sox22 blocked me on DK .. I’ve finally made it.

Apparently i’m not cool enough to figure out this feature haha

• Stewburtx8

@TooBigYo20 said...

What’s the deal with Kennedy meeks. UBER cheap on dk Saturday and I know he didn’t start last game and didn’t know if that’s the case going forward or what

With the way Hicks played as a starter last game, I see no reason why they would switch back to Meeks in the starting lineup. Hicks is a much better defensive player matched up with Artis as well. Although Meeks is still the better offensive player.

• Stewburtx8

@uncl3dunkl3 said...

Can’t remember the last time there were this many options. Normally Saturday’s are packed with plays, but nothing like this. So many different directions people can go I’d be shocked if anyone is more than 30% owned in any 50/50s or tourneys.

Agreed. I did two Fanduel lineups so far. Just tried to lock in on some value plays and then mix and match the “studs.” DK I’m always clueless. Might just pull names out of a hat. I can’t figure DK CBB out. I put up 160-180 most nights.

• bbjay20

Anybody have some thoughts on some sub-$4500 guys on DK for tomorrow?

• migsrgr8

@Stewburtx8 said...

Agreed. I did two Fanduel lineups so far. Just tried to lock in on some value plays and then mix and match the “studs.” DK I’m always clueless. Might just pull names out of a hat. I can’t figure DK CBB out. I put up 160-180 most nights.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one stuck in that range.

I follow college hoops closely, do a little calculation sheet w/ recent history, tempo, defensive efficiency. ( but nothing like cdestella’s)

I ALWAYS think my line-up looks pretty good, makes some sense, & yet by halftime of the 7pm games I know I’m in trouble :)

Too funny.

• migsrgr8

@bbjay20 said...

I’m pondering Hicks @ 4700 ?

• gjtgjtgjt

@bbjay20 said...

Jordan Burgess is probably your best bet down there

• migsrgr8

Here’s a question I’d interested in hearing other peoples perspective on.

How “committed” are you to getting as close as possible to exhausting your entire $50K on your line-up ?

I find I often put together a line-up I’m happy with, but that I’m still sitting on something like $600-800. I cant seem to help myself, I will tinker until I’m down to $200 or less and I have burned myself countless times using up that remaining salary.

• bbjay20

@migsrgr8 said...

I’m pondering Hicks @ 4700 ?

I don’t know if I trust the minutes.

• gjtgjtgjt

@migsrgr8 said...

Here’s a question I’d interested in hearing other peoples perspective on.

How “committed” are you to getting as close as possible to exhausting your entire $50K on your line-up ?

I find I often put together a line-up I’m happy with, but that I’m still sitting on something like $600-800. I cant seem to help myself, I will tinker until I’m down to $200 or less and I have burned myself countless times using up that remaining salary.

Don’t do it, salary means nothing if you find a lineup you love. And I need to tattoo this on my hand as well, because I do the same thing, especially when someone like 500 more goes off the night I listen to it and then I try to chase it the next night.

• bbjay20

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Jordan Burgess is probably your best bet down there

Yeah, agreed on that. Hope Graham sits.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).