CBB FORUM

Comments

• Dtayl913

Given the NBA’s ridiculous week-long all star break, and the lack of CBB on Fridays (I’m not interested in a 2-game Pac-12 slate), I’m incredibly bored today. So, let’s get started with thoughts on tomorrow, so we can at least spend some of today making lineups!

• migsrgr8

@Bobbyboom said...

5700 left at util on DK early- Bluiett / CMitchell / or TParker ?

I like Parker, but I lose a lot :)

• migsrgr8

@madmanjayWV said...

I dunno…….so many ways to play this early slate today….
    Gut says Holton (WVU) could do something, but he’s just not shot the rock well at all for a while now, but ‘EERS gonna be a man down, so maybe….I haven’t used him yet.

I am hoping (perhaps beyond hope) that Burrell of Memphis is gonna start rolling a little bit.

Do you think you can trust Huggins to give him minutes ?

• Greenmonstah

@madmanjayWV said...

I dunno…….so many ways to play this early slate today….
    Gut says Holton (WVU) could do something, but he’s just not shot the rock well at all for a while now, but ‘EERS gonna be a man down, so maybe….I haven’t used him yet.

I am hoping (perhaps beyond hope) that Burrell of Memphis is gonna start rolling a little bit.

There’s a reason he’s called Trashcan

• adnoble

@Stewburtx8 said...

Yes, I’m awful at DK. My FD CBB ROI is really good this year. My DK ROI is in the negatives. I just can’t figure DK out this season. I’ve tried numerous different strategies but can’t seen to find those guys who go 5-6x salary or more on a given night, which is really the only way to break 200 with the tight pricing.

I am the same way…

It is extremely annoying.

• SeeRed4

@migsrgr8 said...

I’m pondering Hicks @ 4700 ?

There are better value plays…just pay up a little for the tony parker or anthony gill range….hicks has too small of a sample size.

• milktruck

Hamilton for real or a mirage?

• julieduke33

Anyone know if Cameron Wright from Pitt is playing???

• Jkray25

CBB is completely foreign to me. Same premise as NBA? A few studs and value plays? Or balance? I’ve dabbled with both, found once I like a lot with Gathers, Valentine and some value.

• SeeRed4

Anyone nick king from mem for a value guard at 5.7k on FD?

• SeeRed4

@Jkray25 said...

CBB is completely foreign to me. Same premise as NBA? A few studs and value plays? Or balance? I’ve dabbled with both, found once I like a lot with Gathers, Valentine and some value.

it is the same concept…you want high floors with the potential for a high ceiling, You look for trends in minutes and fp/min to find value. It is harder because their are more teams but same concept.

• S7ubs

@migsrgr8 said...

Here’s a question I’d interested in hearing other peoples perspective on.

How “committed” are you to getting as close as possible to exhausting your entire $50K on your line-up ?

I find I often put together a line-up I’m happy with, but that I’m still sitting on something like $600-800. I cant seem to help myself, I will tinker until I’m down to $200 or less and I have burned myself countless times using up that remaining salary.

It’s better to just leave the left over cash on the table.

• SeeRed4

@julieduke33 said...

i don’t…wish I did

• julieduke33

@SeeRed4 said...

i don’t…wish I did

Haha me too

• depalma13

How can you not play Valentine today?

• Greenmonstah

@depalma13 said...

Good one…haha

• davec0514

Anyone have any info if Cameron Wright from pitt is playing??

• Greenmonstah

@julieduke33 said...

All I’ve seen is ???, but I’m sure you know that already.

• TooBigYo20

@depalma13 said...

You mean D’angelo……HARRISON.

• depalma13

@TooBigYo20 said...

You mean D’angelo……HARRISON.

I think that might have went way over your head.

• mattsax18

@depalma13 said...

Team him with Loving

• csandbizzle

Wright is starting

• S7ubs

Faded valentine about 20 minutes ago hope it doesn’t burn me

• bcjmu

Who are yall looking at for the late games?

• milktruck

Hicks death train

• Greenmonstah

It’s the Shaq & Trash show for Memphis

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).