CBB FORUM

Comments

• cdestela

Can someone explain to me the rationale behind Fanduel’s 50/50 entry level selection?

$1, $2, … $50

Good luck to all those who still have BC/MIA players from yesterday’s games!

• tommykarate

is virginia’s defense that good that we dont even look at Pitt?

dont worry about giving out great advice, im just playing in $2 game for fun…:)

• Mill1155

Mason and Graham should be able to handle the WVA press IMO.

• Femdimes

yea i think im throwing ochefu in too

• bcjmu

@CMackattack said...

is virginia’s defense that good that we dont even look at Pitt?

dont worry about giving out great advice, im just playing in $2 game for fun…:)

I’ll be at the game, Pitt won’t score more than 55

• wydoc

Mason, hillard, whitehead…. pick one for cash?

• Varncass

CBB/CFB Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 RG Season Champion: CBB

@Stewburtx8 said...

My biggest concern is that his minutes have been down on the road lately as well. It’s almost as if Self has no confidence in him in road games, and goes away from him pretty quickly if he doesn’t get it going early. Over his last 3 road games, he’s averaged 13 minutes per game. Even if you throw out the TCU game (he was sick?), he’s averaged 15 minutes over the last 2 road games.

This is where I get worried about Oubre tonight – I don’t take into account home/road splits too much but when you have a guy projected to get a bunch less minutes, I cannot like it. His DK price is affordable, but in no way am I targeting him on FD

• infantryboys

I live here in Northern Virginia and I can almost guarantee you the WVa and UVA games are going to be postponed.

• Mill1155

@bcjmu said...

I’ll be at the game, Pitt won’t score more than 55

Brogdon should have a nice game tonight

• Femdimes

@wydoc said...

Mason, hillard, whitehead…. pick one for cash?

not whitehead

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@infantryboys said...

I live here in Northern Virginia and I can almost guarantee you the WVa and UVA games are going to be postponed.

Looks like West Virginia has already announced that the PRT (personal rapid transit) will be open late tonight for fans traveling to and from the game.

As for the Pitt/UVA game, Pitt has already arrived in Charlottesville, so they expect the game to be played.

Usually any postponements/cancellations would of happened by now. Just my opinion.

• airwolfe777

Any reason to not use Whitehead?

• milktruck

@airwolfe777 said...

He and Gibbs hate each other and they’re melting down?

• julieduke33

@airwolfe777 said...

If playing on FD, he has had 6 turnovers in each of the last 2 games.. Not sure if that’s a big enough reason but is frustrating when you play a turnover machine…

• DubDeuces85

Whiteheads posse will come for you if you dont use him.

• airwolfe777

Gotcha – I don’t like the Bee Gees either.

• airwolfe777

Thoughts on Frank Mason and Cliff Alexander???

• wydoc

Greg mitchell or will artino? seems like either could be 5 points or 20..

• tommykarate

cameron wright looks like great value @ 5.8k, but it scares me that hes on the road vs that defense.
    i guess if he can at least give 20 its not that bad

• migsrgr8

@depalma13 said...

The guy won me my first ever college BB GPP, I feel obligated.

yes I saw that, kudos !

I think he was like 1% owned ?

• BreakingBacon

I got bees in my brain! What player will give me some finances to cure me of this?

• Greenmonstah

@BreakingBacon said...

I got bees in my brain! What player will give me some finances to cure me of this?

Buzz Bukowski

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Once again all the big tournaments already filled up on both sites. The demand is there come on sites make the tournaments bigger!

• milktruck

Is there a plan for FD to do something similar to what DK is offering with the bracket? The larger payouts this week are nice along with the big event Wednesday but I hope there are some cool events planned for March. I enjoy their scoring and setup more than DK so would like to keep playing there without feeling like I’m missing out.

• AWoo

@Scott121422 said...

Once again all the big tournaments already filled up on both sites. The demand is there come on sites make the tournaments bigger!

Well this is due to no NBA and also people want to start for March Madness IMO.

• bcjmu

@infantryboys said...

Pitt has been in Chville, game is on as of now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).