CBB FORUM

• Greenmonstah

One more day till the Madness on FD….How many any entries for you??

So, who’s going to be on the Jordan Mickey death train tonight?

• adnoble

Mickey is my Ride or Die

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m sure I’ll be on Mickey in a lineup or two, although $10.5k is high enough that I don’t hate fading him either.

I think I have 7 tickets right now….was one spot off too many tickets to count. But 7 is more lineups than the 2-4 lineups I usually put in the Alley Oop, so I’m comfortable not having too many more.

It’s also my wife’s birthday tomorrow so I’ll be building most of my lineups later tonight, and trying to double check things tomorrow before tipoff.

• Greenmonstah

Good to see you adnoble & GL tomorrow night!

• milktruck

Won two tickets for the Madness… Not sure if I’ll buy more

• WinkingRaccoon

who would be the value plays tonight? I like Knowles from Houston hitting Value on the road..other then that Obekpa jumped out at me. but on a ten game slate the bigger ones always worry me.

• erikpoch

On DK I was looking at some of the Michigan guards, most notably Rahkman. He is getting over 30 minutes per game, but he is very unpredictable from game to game as far as production goes. For $4500 though I think I might take the plunge.

Spike (UMich) is not a “value” per se, but his floor is 22 points without even having to think about it and could get you 25-28 if you are lucky.

The last guy I have looked at so far (again I think he is risky) is Ridley for UT. He is only $5000 but had a stinker a game ago. The good news is he is the starting C and usually gets high 20’s for min.

I am still hunting….

Erik

• meanmikesboy

dakari Johnson and the Harrison twins from Kentucky against an undersized Tennessee team. they are capable of 30 pts dfs pts and allow you to go after some studs elsewhere,

• eforsty

Obekpa seems pretty risky after a rough past couple weeks between being ejected for punching and being hampered by injury. Definitely has block upside, but not the best matchup and there’s foul risk going up against Josh Smith.

• WinkingRaccoon

Yeah Ridley and spike were definitely on the radar. If one wants to fit the Mickey train … Trying to find 24 points and above is a little tricky

• CBassXU

@eforsty said...

Obekpa seems pretty risky after a rough past couple weeks between being ejected for punching and being hampered by injury. Definitely has block upside, but not the best matchup and there’s foul risk going up against Josh Smith.

He definitely looked slowed by the injury against Xavier on Saturday. He has the upside like you said but extremely risky.

• julieduke33

@adnoble said...

Mickey is my Ride or Die

You love that guy adnoble….I’m paying for grant at home against Wake and Dawson against michigan on FD

• julieduke33

Would love to take towns from kentucky but minutes always scare me with kentucky

• milktruck

that feeling when you want Pointer/DSR/Grant together and can’t get it to work

• julieduke33

@milktruck said...

that feeling when you want Pointer/DSR/Grant together and can’t get it to work

I’m not playing DSR miltruck, so he is good for 35+…. I play him he gets 16 fdps

• CBassXU

So many chalk options that have really good matchups and not an overly abundant amount of value plays out there, I’m interested in seeing ownership %‘s

First day I can remember that I had a much easier time building a DK lineup compared to FD.

• julieduke33

I have 4 guys 5400 or less on FD… Don’t like it and it’s risky but oh well

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@julieduke33 said...

I have 4 guys 5400 or less on FD… Don’t like it and it’s risky but oh well

Same here. There are 4-5 guys down in that range that I like. Didn’t use them on all my teams, but mixed and matched them across 4 lineups.

DK was easy because they have 1 or 2 guys priced real cheap that shouldn’t be that cheap.

• julieduke33

@Stewburtx8 said...

Same here. There are 4-5 guys down in that range that I like. Didn’t use them on all my teams, but mixed and matched them across 4 lineups.

DK was easy because they have 1 or 2 guys priced real cheap that shouldn’t be that cheap.

Well that makes me feels better…haha… If my big $ guys come thru I should be fine…

• shmoooly18

to many bargains at 4,500… who u guys like

• cdestela

@julieduke33 said...

Well that makes me feels better…haha… If my big $ guys come thru I should be fine…

gg

• julieduke33

@cdestela said...

gg

I’m an idiot and not good with abbreviations so what does gg stand for..

• hstrahla

Good Game

• julieduke33

@hstrahla said...

Good Game

Thanks I’m old…

• tsky429

@julieduke33 said...

who are these guys? new to CBB, is Hale one?

• julieduke33

@tsky429 said...

who are these guys? new to CBB, is Hale one?

I like mitoglou….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).