CBB FORUM

Comments

• Greenmonstah

One more day till the Madness on FD….How many any entries for you??

So, who’s going to be on the Jordan Mickey death train tonight?

• infantryboys

I got Copeland and Grant in a LU and Rysheed is killing it

• wydoc

After that post he makes a 3 that hes fouled on…and then misses foul shot… TF

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Grant was the play…

• wydoc

Infantry we are in same boat lol

• gjtgjtgjt

Hence why college basketball is so fun but so unpredictable for most teams (because I can’t believe a coach is this stupid, but maybe). Baylor is struggling with a Texas Tech team that can not guard the post. In high school, and probably the NBA, this would lead a coach to push it to the paint. Even most players who have played would think the same thing. Not in CBB, they’ve chucked up 21 out of 34 shots as 3’s, and had about 3 post scoring attempts all night by my count. And right out of a TO, let’s chuck some more, lmao.

• TooBigYo20

On another note to those that think taking players out of the player pool doesn’t mean anything. JJ Frazier owned by 2 players in the 200$ on DK tonight.

And it says in his note he’s out.

So please don’t ever try and say its not an advantage

• theoddsmaker

Wow Towns is horrible

• milktruck

@TooBigYo20 said...

On another note to those that think taking players out of the player pool doesn’t mean anything. JJ Frazier owned by 2 players in the 200$ on DK tonight.

And it says in his note he’s out.

So please don’t ever try and say its not an advantage

curious how many people wind up with Chris Jones in the FD Madness tomorrow

• TooBigYo20

@jlowery73 said...

Grant was the play…

Ya, came out late Connaughton battling flu. Thing with Grant though was he hadn’t made value at his price since the Duke game which was a complete outlier.

So ya. Oh well

• Raddy00

New to CBB, but for the life of me I’ve never seen a guy worth $8900 go 0-8. Pathetic.

• JDP1845

Rico Gathers :( WHY BRO WHYYY

• migsrgr8

Played 2 LU’s w/ one common denominator, Uncle Rico Gathers, ugh….

Should taken Jeffbuckets advice :)

• Mekong83

Dunks are hard

• theoddsmaker

@Raddy00 said...

New to CBB, but for the life of me I’ve never seen a guy worth $8900 go 0-8. Pathetic.

Yea Cbb is closer to MLB than NBA as in the more expensive guys are “more likely” to score more points than the cheaper guys but they are hardly a slam dunk.

A lot has to do with the unselfishness nature of ncaa bball and horrible coaching where 2 fouls in first half is auto-foul out

• Raddy00

should have listened to your post Bstax 23, D’angelo el suckso!

• Raddy00

played yesterday and hit 26th out of 5750 but focused on forwards. Should have learned something there. Thanks for the advice theoddsmaker. Actually can’t wait for baseball.

• milktruck

There’s no magic formula for CBB, it’s like any other sport. Just a matter of research, matchups, random variance, etc.

• wydoc

Rysheed – more turnovers than points. At 137 with J Martin and Randolph left… hopefully they go off for my cash games lol

• Raddy00

LUCK. At least that’s what I’ve learned. More bad than good.

• deez1233

Finally getting lucky with a lineup tonight on DK. First in the bank shot with three players left . . . One time.

• infantryboys

@wydoc said...

Rysheed – more turnovers than points. At 137 with J Martin and Randolph left… hopefully they go off for my cash games lol

I’m at 108.6 with my Rysheed LU with four left to play. Dude killed me.

• migsrgr8

@Mekong83 said...

Dunks are hard

Absolutely ! One of the most ridiculous misses I’ve seen.

Too Funny

• TooBigYo20

@deez1233 said...

Finally getting lucky with a lineup tonight on DK. First in the bank shot with three players left . . . One time.

Say what? You maxed out your Q seats in like 2 days. Come on bro

• thetitanlb

Rico Gathers…………….I hate you

• thetitanlb

Rico Gathers…………….I hate you

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).