CBB FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

FD Madness Main Event sweats start… now

• DubDeuces85

There are so many options at the top. Going to be one high scoring night for sure.

• milktruck

yep, so many good options between UNC/Duke, ISU/OSU, PROV/DEP, etc. Another Dunn 60 spot vs. DePaul?

• whistexpert

greed is goodman death train? get off josh scott free? christmas seasons over…?

i feel overwhelmed

• milktruck

best guess on Dunn’s % in the main event? 20? 25? 30?

• eforsty

Good luck to everybody, most exciting tournament so far this season.

• DubDeuces85

We were robbed of Dunn’s last game against Depaul. Definitely hoping for a repeat performance. I’ll say about 25-30%.

• Joe1Coal

I am over taking guys 10k and above on CBB, I don’t see the point. There are a lot of points out there. Unless they get 50 points, is it worth it? Not usually. Last night, having Grant Dawson, of course that was worth it, but on a night like tonight with so many options – why bother with guys over 10k? Dunn and Kaminsky are solid, but there are 14 games tonight….just my opinion.

• SeeRed4

i won a ticket last night…first qualifier win in any sport…time to dig in!

• SeeRed4

@Joe1Coal said...

I am over taking guys 10k and above on CBB, I don’t see the point. There are a lot of points out there. Unless they get 50 points, is it worth it? Not usually. Last night, having Grant Dawson, of course that was worth it, but on a night like tonight with so many options – why bother with guys over 10k? Dunn and Kaminsky are solid, but there are 14 games tonight….just my opinion.

yeah unless there is like 5 or 6 different value guys like their was last night its not worth it. I put up 249, 256 with grant, dawson, jones, martin and all sub 6k players…unsual when all the value plays work out for ya.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m definitely having trouble diversifying my value plays across my lineups tonight. I just can’t find that many value plays I like.

• milktruck

@Stewburtx8 said...

I’m definitely having trouble diversifying my value plays across my lineups tonight. I just can’t find that many value plays I like.

Yeah so far the LU I’ve liked most has no guys higher than 8000

• julieduke33

@Stewburtx8 said...

On FD value seems to be at guard tonight

• bbjay20

There are a TON of sub 6000 F’s on FD worth rostering. Gonna be tough to choose the right ones.

GBINIJE!

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

There are a TON of sub 6000 F’s on FD worth rostering. Gonna be tough to choose the right ones.

GBINIJE!

Sorry I should have noted I consider value 5400 and lower

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Yeah, most of the F’s I like are 5500-6000…

Guard is definitely better at your 5400 or less value. At least there’s a lot more upside with those guys.

• milktruck

Really want to use Tyler Harris as a value guy, but really wish I had a good feel for his minutes

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Anybody stand out to you

• bbjay20

@milktruck said...

Really want to use Tyler Harris as a value guy, but really wish I had a good feel for his minutes

Seems like PC either goes with the hot hand or really plays matchups with Harris/Bentil/Desrosiers splitting minutes differently each game.

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

Yeah, most of the F’s I like are 5500-6000…

Guard is definitely better at your 5400 or less value. At least there’s a lot more upside with those guys.

I like Christamas tonight, it seems since self imposed ban for postseason they are playing his last games like it is the tournament… At least the high profile ones… He could have had a great game against duke but couldn’t hit a shot… Like him on FD cuz of steals and blocks

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

Anybody stand out to you

Not really just started looking but Asu and duke seem like good teams to target

• mindp0wer

How many minutes do u think quinn snyder is going to play vs syr tonight?

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

I like Christamas tonight, it seems since self imposed ban for postseason they are playing his last games like it is the tournament… At least the high profile ones… He could have had a great game against duke but couldn’t hit a shot… Like him on FD cuz of steals and blocks

I’d rather go Harrell, which pains me to say as a Cuse fan. I think Harrell has a monster night, especially on the boards. SU’s had trouble against good rebounders (Okafor, Jekiri, Obekpa, Brice Johnson, Artis, etc) and Harrell is as aggressive as anyone. Xmas is prone to get in early foul trouble against a guy like him and has struggled with his shot lately.

I’d rather go Gbinije than Xmas at 9700, but there should be ample opportunities for Rak to pad his blocks stats…

• bjk121

I’m really liking Marcus Paige tonight. He seems a little pricey on FD but I like him to have a big game against Duke tonight.

I’ve been toying around with rostering both Okafor and Christmas together tonight. Not sure if I’m liking it.

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Not really just started looking but Asu and duke seem like good teams to target

I love that UCLA/ArizSt matchup and Duke, too. I expect Duke to be all over UNC.

Some of the cheaper guys I really like face tougher matchups (Xav vs Cincy, PSU vs Wisc, Vandy vs Fla), so it’s tough making decisions on them.

• bbjay20

@mindp0wer said...

How many minutes do u think quinn snyder is going to play vs syr tonight?

I’d expect whichever guard is the better shooter to get the minutes tonight. L’ville needs some 3pt threats against the zone with no Jones. They all seem like crappy options though (Snider, Aaron, Gill).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).