CBB FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

FD Madness Main Event sweats start… now

• BovineU

@milktruck said...

Oh well, not much to complain about tonight

I’d complain about UNC-Duke OT but my dog doesn’t seem that interested.

• depalma13

I’m going to miss cashing by 20 points or less. That is with the combined 3.7 points from Parker and Blackshear.

• punton1st

would be nice if the rest of the oregon game ended with zero points scored.

• milktruck

About time that game ended

• MachoUno

Link to the big tourney?

• kalcashmoney

@MachoUno said...

Link to the big tourney?

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10576218/scoring/lineup/136344003/

Fading McKay killed me – such a noob move but I’ll learn from it. Paige didn’t help either. I’m happy to take min cash and move on.

This isn’t the end for me in CBB – you got yourself new blood guys and it’s burning hot for more!

• Marqmouse

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10576218/scoring/lineup/136323165/

Can’t complain other than Carolina should have closed it out in regulation then I would have had much serious cash. See ya’ll tonight

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Pretty awful night for me last night. 0 for 8 cashing in the Survive the Madness. Just waaay too much exposure to Tony Parker. Every time I scrolled down to the $5k-$6k forwards, he was the only one I thought was a safe bet to get around 20 FDP. Obviously that was a mistake. Think I had him on 5 or 6 lineups. 3 of those lineups put up 220-225.

Then to top it off I put 2 entries in the $20 qualifier on DK and 2 entries in the $10 qualifier. My one entry in the $10 qualifier finished 5th, but would of finished 2nd in the $20 and qualified (top 2 get tickets). Fun night….ready to get back at it…

• tomac

@Stewburtx8 said...

Pretty awful night for me last night. 0 for 8 cashing in the Survive the Madness. Just waaay too much exposure to Tony Parker. Every time I scrolled down to the $5k-$6k forwards, he was the only one I thought was a safe bet to get around 20 FDP. Obviously that was a mistake. Think I had him on 5 or 6 lineups. 3 of those lineups put up 220-225.

Then to top it off I put 2 entries in the $20 qualifier on DK and 2 entries in the $10 qualifier. My one entry in the $10 qualifier finished 5th, but would of finished 2nd in the $20 and qualified (top 2 get tickets). Fun night….ready to get back at it…

Sucks when your down nights land on the big tourney dates, but you are too good to not bounce back. Good luck tonight.

• milktruck

Had Parker everywhere until I saw DFS news and gave Siakam a shot in some spots.
    Glad I did.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).