CBB FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

FD Madness Main Event sweats start… now

• julieduke33

As an ND fan I understand Gbinjie taking over so Joseph gets nothing… Same at ND Demetrius Jackson was a solid DFS play earlier when he was true PG… Now grant just dominates the ball so gets all point and assists…I like jackson as a player but DFS wise he doesn’t break 20 any more

• Affanculo_

Riding with Newbill tonight. Someone’s gotta score.

• meanmikesboy

I went against the grain and played some uk guys last night, stein-Harrison-booker, and allowed me to grab sme studs with them, it worked out. Tonight I am thinking I might go against the grain and put an Xavier guy in since everyone are fading the whole game. I like Bluiett tonight as a cheap forward, as a freshman he might be young and wreckless and attack when others are more reluctant. gotta throw a dart and hope for the best. Im not thinking he drops a 40 burger but a 25-32 dfs pt night would be just about right.

• TooBigYo20

Joey King. Gonna win me a Gpp today

• CBassXU

@TooBigYo20 said...

Joey King. Gonna win me a Gpp today

Will Artino won someone a Mania ticket last week so I won’t ever rule anything out.

• TooBigYo20

My thinking exactly. At some point someone playing 30+ mins a game has to break out.
    Case in point. Gerry fucking Blakes

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

@TooBigYo20 said...

My thinking exactly. At some point someone playing 30+ mins a game has to break out.
    Case in point. Gerry fucking Blakes

i mean blakes also had the benefit holder playing poorley and barnes out.

• rocky25579

@CBassXU said...

Will Artino won someone a Mania ticket last week so I won’t ever rule anything out.

Weve seen limited games like that from artino.. Joey King just seems do nothing everytime out with his 30 mins every game

• jeffreybuckets

The Coach and The Small Times blog is up again.

The Coach and The Small Times

• teachmehowtocutty

Thinking about a lineup built around Okafor and rozier on dk with a balance lineup the rest of the way. A few midrange guards and forwards I really like tonight.

• theoddsmaker

I’m taking Rozier most likely so you’ve all been warned. His over/under on FD just dropped to about 14.5 FDP

• bjk121

Not seeing a lot of value at F on FD.

• cjk041084

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Thinking about a lineup built around Okafor and rozier on dk with a balance lineup the rest of the way. A few midrange guards and forwards I really like tonight.

Who do you guys like for value plays between 5-6k on DK? I like Blakes he’s been on fire and that should be a high scoring game, I keep leaning towards rozier because jones is out

• bbjay20

@cjk041084 said...

Who do you guys like for value plays between 5-6k on DK? I like Blakes he’s been on fire and that should be a high scoring game, I keep leaning towards rozier because jones is out

There’s a TON of value in the 5-6 range. I like a ton of guys 5000-5500. ASU seems like the target.

• teachmehowtocutty

Any love for myke henry?

• elmore0631

Anthony Hickey anyone? Got a feeling he could put up a nice stat line tonight??

• Affanculo_

Any love for myke henry?

Short answer, yes.

• teachmehowtocutty

@Affanculo_ said...

Short answer, yes.

I like him on dk. Torn though because of Tony parker and McKay at 5600.

• cjk041084

Is Snider starting? If he does he’s extremely cheap on DK

• CBassXU

Any love for myke henry?

I don’t think I have him anywhere but he was under some consideration. I think he could be a solid GPP play.

• depalma13

Any thoughts on Clifford of BC as a punt?

• gjtgjtgjt

@depalma13 said...

Any thoughts on Clifford of BC as a punt?

RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• olsenjoseph

@jeffreybuckets said...

The Coach and The Small Times blog is up again.

The Coach and The Small Times

Thanks for the write-up!

• SeeRed4

@kenneth51 said...

Am I crazy to think that the biggest usage bump for L’ville will be Blackshear rather than the Snider/Aaron/Gill combo? Clearly they need the threat from deep against the zone and Blackshear is the most proven option of any of them

Love me some blackshear because his minutes are solidified, he can hit threes which they will need…..5800 on FD…if he can get in a groove offensively that price is too cheap. I do think he will be highly owned IMO….but I guess with infinite number of options maybe not…

• SeeRed4

@wydoc said...

is fading Dunn for cash a bad idea?

YES….IMO he has the highest floor and highest ceiling of any guard. If you don’t have him in cash the opportunity cost could be hard to overcome. He can go off for a trip dub ala the last time they played.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).