• bbjay20

Smaller slate tonight:

TEMPL SMU Thu 7pm EST UCF TLANE Thu 7pm EST
    PURDU INDNA Thu 7pm EST NEB MRLND Thu 7pm EST
    RUTG IOWA Thu 8pm EST UCONN MEMPH Thu 9pm EST
    USC ARZNA Thu 9pm EST MISSP MISST Thu 9pm EST
    UTAH @ ORGST Thu 11pm EST

• CBassXU

For my own sanity, I really need sites to either remove Rodney Purvis or at least make him like $5100

• luto129

I feel the same way about Burrell. I keep telling myself never again.

• bbjay20

@luto129 said...

I feel the same way about Burrell. I keep telling myself never again.

I can’t quit him. Every time I avoid him, he’s puts up 20+.

• luto129

@bbjay20 said...

It’s the same for me, so what do you say you don’t use him today and I’ll take the 20+?

Everytime I flip on the Memphis games, it really confuses me how Pastner just parks him on the bench regardless how bad the team is playing without him.

• bjk121

Why did Goodwin’s price drop so much on FD? I think it was 7200 in his last game and now down to 6100.

• bbjay20

@luto129 said...

It’s the same for me, so what do you say you don’t use him today and I’ll take the 20+?

Everytime I flip on the Memphis games, it really confuses me how Pastner just parks him on the bench regardless how bad the team is playing without him.

He’s yours!

I don’t understand Pastner’s rotation. Seems different guys gets the big minutes each game, outside of Goodwin.

• bbjay20

@bjk121 said...

Why did Goodwin’s price drop so much on FD? I think it was 7200 in his last game and now down to 6100.

Will he be 60%+ owned? I say yes.

• tomac

@bbjay20 said...

Are you on him tonight?

• milktruck

The Goodwin drop is bizarre.

• depalma13

@milktruck said...

I like Proeltl at that price point.

• julieduke33

@milktruck said...

Had to be some mistake…unless Nichols is back but I haven’t looked yet…

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

@milktruck said...

has to be a slight mistake that or Nichols maybe back tonight.

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

haha said that at same time nichols will be a gametime decision

• julieduke33

Maybe Goodwin is in that idiot Pastners doghouse and FD has secret info…haha

• julieduke33

@chrisduffy543 said...

haha said that at same time nichols will be a gametime decision

I like the way you think duff

• bbjay20

@tomac said...

Are you on him tonight?

No, but don’t listen to me. I am going to roll with Nick King if I use a non-Goodwin Memphis player.

• julieduke33

You would like think even with Nichols back Goodwin good play at 6100… pastner has to keep giving him big minutes right…even he can’t screw that up right?

• julieduke33

I will never play Burrell again I don’t care if he is 4500 coming off 3 straight 30 fdp games.. Never

• Greenmonstah

All aboard the Shaq & Trash Death Train…choo-choo

• bbjay20

Is Nichols def back? i’ve seen he hasn’t practiced and is likely doubtful. did that change?

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

I will never play Burrell again I don’t care if he is 4500 coming off 3 straight 30 fdp games.. Never

I agree, but I’m also a sucker so if he puts up 30+ in 3 straight and stays at 4500, I’m firing him up (and then getting let down)

• bjk121

I keep getting Goodwin/Hammons in all of my lineups. Guessing that’ll be a popular combo tonight.

• julieduke33

@bjk121 said...

I keep getting Goodwin/Hammons in all of my lineups. Guessing that’ll be a popular combo tonight.

Yeah I would think so I got em

• phwill

@bbjay20 said...

Is Nichols def back? i’ve seen he hasn’t practiced and is likely doubtful. did that change?

Limited participant in practice yesterday, but I’ve seen doubtful/GTD (what does that even mean?)

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

I agree, but I’m also a sucker so if he puts up 30+ in 3 straight and stays at 4500, I’m firing him up (and then getting let down)

You’re right I’d play him too in that scenario and he would get benched

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).