Smaller slate tonight:

TEMPL SMU Thu 7pm EST UCF TLANE Thu 7pm EST
    PURDU INDNA Thu 7pm EST NEB MRLND Thu 7pm EST
    RUTG IOWA Thu 8pm EST UCONN MEMPH Thu 9pm EST
    USC ARZNA Thu 9pm EST MISSP MISST Thu 9pm EST
    UTAH @ ORGST Thu 11pm EST

• julieduke33

@phwill said...

Limited participant in practice yesterday, but I’ve seen doubtful/GTD (what does that even mean?)

Yeah if you’re doubful it’s usually not a GTD, questionable is usually a GTD

• dmc457

Goodwin $7500 on Dk this is his first good competition in his last 3 games if u remember from last year y he very good at screwing u over. Plus I think brimah will shut him down. He needs about 30 points on Dk to hit value I don’t think he gets that. I think he could be the fade of the day.

• luto129

Hammons going to be able to repeat that performance against IU? WIthout those 8 blocks, was a pretty sub par night on all the other stats, only 3 boards, granted hes been at 7+ since. Does HMP being back for IU have any impact there?

• milktruck

Currently fading Hammons, rolling with Davis and my Octeus jinx

• julieduke33

@luto129 said...

Hammons going to be able to repeat that performance against IU? WIthout those 8 blocks, was a pretty sub par night on all the other stats, only 3 boards, granted hes been at 7+ since. Does HMP being back for IU have any impact there?

All true what you said but Hammons has been very consistent last 5 games..on FD that is cuz of blocks, don’t know about DK

• Pittstoner74

do they have a lineup tool on here for CBB?

• jeffreybuckets

The Coach and The Small Times Blog should be up!

The Coach and The Small Times

• gjtgjtgjt

So Utah and OSU in a fast paced thriller? A 113 o/u is some serious stuff. Now watch this game be the highest of the night, and the one dude who stacks the game gets rich.

• bbjay20

Go to site for O/U’s? I know there’s a tool here, but not always up to date.

• kings2609

Tonight’s game are a tough slate all play pretty much below avg on temp besides the Purdue Indiana game.

• luto129

@bbjay20 said...

Go to site for O/U’s? I know there’s a tool here, but not always up to date.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/odds

Updates every morning

• gjtgjtgjt

Vegas Insider has a sheet each morning that has a ton of different books. I always just google ncaa basketball lines, the first 2 are that and ESPN, which puts them on their scores page.

• Pittstoner74

Thanks Jeff Buckets…it hasnt been posted for today yet.

• Affanculo_

Use sbrodds. It shows the opening line, and updates in pretty close to real time.

• Pittstoner74

Why doesnt Draftkings use more Mid Major teams like UCF more often?

• jeffreybuckets

@Pittstoner74 said...

Thanks Jeff Buckets…it hasnt been posted for today yet.

Sorry. Usually, they post it by now. I submitted it around noon.

Anyone know how the whole blog process works on the rotogrinders end. Like what do they review? Just curious. because my images get stripped too. wonder if it is a size issue or copyright.
  • bbjay20

@luto129 said...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/odds

Updates every morning

THANK YOU @luto129

@gjtgjtgjt

@Affanculo_

• bbjay20

@Pittstoner74 said...

I wonder that too. Why other midmajors like UConn and memphis all the time, but not the rest of the league?

• Pittstoner74

I know UCF backwards and forwards for the most part…and 1 out of every 5 games they get used at most…won my most money using them.

• jeffreybuckets

Yeah I remember last year I was rolling with Rudd (USF), Sykes (UCF), & Pepper (Temple) a lot. I feel like the American Conference was always a part of the Slate last year for DK.

• bbjay20

Loved Dalton Pepper

• TooBigYo20

@Pittstoner74 said...

Start of year was due to the stats reporting didn’t update them til after the game.

I’d kill if they included every mid major and small conference or next year broke down tournaments by conferences.

Then they could grinders by conf results and have a tournament like they do now based on how much you won in a specific conf

• srk8987

Managing Editor

@jeffreybuckets said...

Sorry. Usually, they post it by now. I submitted it around noon.

Anyone know how the whole blog process works on the rotogrinders end. Like what do they review? Just curious. because my images get stripped too. wonder if it is a size issue or copyright.

Hey jeffrey,

Check your inbox. I sent you a message the other day explaining the image issue. Your blog should be up momentarily, btw.

• gjtgjtgjt

@TooBigYo20 said...

Start of year was due to the stats reporting didn’t update them til after the game.

I’d kill if they included every mid major and small conference or next year broke down tournaments by conferences.

Then they could grinders by conf results and have a tournament like they do now based on how much you won in a specific conf

That would be sick!!!!!!!

• TooBigYo20

Also I think a version of above would help for March madness so some guys aren’t either way over priced or way under priced. Like I’m worried what Tuttle will be priced at where he may be owned by everyone but if he was priced fair, people that don’t watch cbb would just look right over him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).