USC ARZNA Thu 9pm EST MISSP MISST Thu 9pm EST
    UTAH @ ORGST Thu 11pm EST

• thematador31

dumped dez wells and gpII for yogi and melo timble

• Varncass

CBB/CFB Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 RG Season Champion: CBB

I’m looking at DJ Foreman on DK as a 3k option that could hit 12…

Lewis is awful and Jordan is going to need to go with 3 forwards to combat White/Uthoff/EyePokeSeni

• SeeRed4

Am I chasing playing Blair vs Tulane….tulane gives up almost 60% of their points inside….UCF projected to score around 60 and blair is a good offensive rebounder…..thoughts?

• migsrgr8

@thematador31 said...

exactly migsrg8 i am obviously a philly guy…however temple has been playing really well and think those guys will have nice games. Obviously they could stink and I would just be a pathetic hommer lol…ill try to move up for yogi thanks for the info

Last year I loved to target Temples opponent because they were horrible defensively.

Big difference this year.
    Good luck !

• boknowsbeastmode

@SeeRed4 said...

Am I chasing playing Blair vs Tulane….tulane gives up almost 60% of their points inside….UCF projected to score around 60 and blair is a good offensive rebounder…..thoughts?

I have seen a lot of people in love with Blair tonight for the reasons you stated.

• migsrgr8

@Varncass said...

I’m looking at DJ Foreman on DK as a 3k option that could hit 12…

Lewis is awful and Jordan is going to need to go with 3 forwards to combat White/Uthoff/EyePokeSeni

Was looking Foreman vs Travis Daniels, sitting on Daniels the moment.

• thematador31

thanks …good luck everyone

• ghostcougar

chances josh brown can get ten on dk?

• kenneth51

Sooo Tarin Smith…

• winsome

I have a buddy who’s a USC hoops alum who’s still very close to the program & said JMac is lobbying HARD to play vs AZ. Not sure how reliable but just fyi

• migsrgr8

@kenneth51 said...

Sooo Tarin Smith…

He gets enough minutes…..

• jeffreybuckets

Leslee Smith.. haha I remember you!!

• ghostcougar

uthoff/trimble?

• Greenmonstah

@winsome said...

I have a buddy who’s a USC hoops alum who’s still very close to the program & said JMac is lobbying HARD to play vs AZ. Not sure how reliable but just fyi

No way Jmac plays IMO

• CBassXU

I don’t have Jay Hook in enough lineups, especially since Sox has him everywhere

• elmore0631

The stats for ESPN are off every time I watch a game. See a steal, go to check & see to make sure player is credited.. and it has..

2 min later steal no longer there.

• TooBigYo20

Tarin Smith starts. Only plays like 3 minutes. FU NEBRASKA

• CBassXU

@TooBigYo20 said...

Tarin Smith starts. Only plays like 3 minutes. FU NEBRASKA

He did outscore Blackshear from last night at least…

• TooBigYo20

Evan Smotcryz death train.
    Its a thing

• eforsty

I used Shaq Goodwin last week and think he’s a solid play at that price without Nichols, bad damn he’s owned big time, if Brimah contains him I’ll be in good shape, but if he goes off could be a long night.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Anyone see the offensive foul just called on Hammons? WOW. When you only get 5 fouls that is as terrible of a call as a ref can make.

• milktruck

Trimble wins all the $$$

• mindp0wer

Dabney 0-6 fg 0-4 3pfg. Onnn fireeeeee!!! Killing my trimble karma

• depalma13

@milktruck said...

Trimble wins all the $$$

Way too early to make that call.

• TooBigYo20

Tarin Smith/Smotz stack loses all the $$$

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).