RUTG IOWA Thu 8pm EST UCONN MEMPH Thu 9pm EST
    USC ARZNA Thu 9pm EST MISSP MISST Thu 9pm EST
    UTAH @ ORGST Thu 11pm EST

• winsome

Boatright = Blackshear. This $hit is getting ridiculous

• eforsty

@winsome said...

I don’t usually put Ryan Boatright in some of my lineups, but when I do he shits the bed.

• milktruck

@bodymore52 said...

As a Maryland fan, i have zero,clue why you would ever pick Smotrycz. Doesn’t deserve any court time

As a fellow Terp, I second this. He gives less effort on the floor than I do shopping with my wife.

• adnoble

Death Train going strong

• milktruck

Arizona won’t pull the starters until the under 4 timeout, right? Asking for a friend.

• winsome

Where’s deez? Or should I say diegokokomo??

• bodymore52

Ouch 230 and not good enough for money. Damnit blow out in Arizona

• bodymore52

Also so glad i took out Hamilton for troy Williams last second. Ugh

• winsome

OT would be awesome

• milktruck

crazy scores for a relatively small slate

• dmc457

Winning the full court press Hamilton and moody hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• dmc457

This is going to be the worst sweat ever

• TooBigYo20

@bodymore52 said...

As a Maryland fan, i have zero,clue why you would ever pick Smotrycz. Doesn’t deserve any court time

6/4/2 was 4x value. Even better if he hits 2 3’s which is what he usually shoots. Against a shitty Rutgers team, seemed quite likely.

I guessed wrong.

Yes I think he sucks too, but at 3900 on DK almost had to

• punton1st

wow, brutal… Utah-OSU 16-14 at the half.

• milktruck

@TooBigYo20 said...

6/4/2 was 4x value. Even better if he hits 2 3’s which is what he usually shoots. Against a shitty Rutgers team, seemed quite likely.

I guessed wrong.

Yes I think he sucks too, but at 3900 on DK almost had to

Was against Nebraska

• TooBigYo20

Sorry got my games confused. Too many things going on. Even worse lol considering Huskers have 0 bigs

• TooBigYo20

@winsome said...

Didn’t he get hurt?

• BovineU

@milktruck said...

As a fellow Terp, I second this. He gives less effort on the floor than I do shopping with my wife.

As a Michigan fan I third this.

• winsome

DFS is a dying institution for the casual player. The sites have figured out that tightening prices creates the ideal situation of trading wins and pumping rake. Unless you’re willing to spend hours each day creating a hedge with multiple line ups/entries it’s gonna be difficult to see long term profitability like the past few years.

• mlrfo4

I am a casual player. Just really got into CBB this last week. Been playing a few years. $30-40 a night max. Love live snake drafts (miss DS), been playing on Draftday, along with a small stake GPP nightly. Hooked on CBB and playing on Fanduel. To me the pricing is fair and the extra stats compared to DK. Started Sat with 201.5 (no cash), Sun 253.4 won $13.20, Mon 182.5 (sucked), Tues 215.5 ($13.60) Wed 258.4-best day $40, Thurs 232.4 $25, so up roughly $60 for the week playing a $2 gpp and a either a small h2h or 50/50. Thanks to the input I get with a little help in here making my line up

• dmc457

Took down the full court press last night best win of the season so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).