CBB FORUM

Comments

• DCoop328

Big Night of College Basketball on Fanduel

Jordan Mickey or Jarell Martin? I’d go Martin.

Jerian Grant or Kris Dunn? I’d go Grant.

Daniel House Must Play? Umm Yes.

All Questions to be asked.

• julieduke33

@DCoop328 said...

Big Night of College Basketball on Fanduel

Jordan Mickey or Jarell Martin? I’d go Martin.

Jerian Grant or Kris Dunn? I’d go Grant.

Daniel House Must Play? Umm Yes.

All Questions to be asked.

Just a heads up on Martin, I know it’s auburn but he has disappeared in last three road games, 19, 13 and 8 FDPs, lots of foul trouble in those I believe… I know I had him in a couple of those…not saying don’t play him, matchup is great and since I won’t have him he will probably go for 40+, just thought I’d throw it out there

• bbjay20

I think I’ve rolled w/Martin every time LSU has played for the past 6-8 games, easily. His price had fallen so much, but now that’s it’s back up….I might lay off for the most part. I’d take him over Mickey though to save a lot for elsewhere.

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

I think I’ve rolled w/Martin every time LSU has played for the past 6-8 games, easily. His price had fallen so much, but now that’s it’s back up….I might lay off for the most part. I’d take him over Mickey though to save a lot for elsewhere.

I had him around 4 times, 2 good 2 awful games….will never take him on road again…wish we could stack our teams, ND/ Cuse tonight since neither plays a bench…way too expensive though… Christmas will once again be in my LU..should eat NDs weak interior D up, plus ND can’t renound… Best rebounder is 6’5” Connaughton

• bbjay20

Yeah, unless Rak gets ACC ref’d, he should dominate in his 40 minutes.

I wish I could pick the random ND guy that will have a huge shooting game. I think Connaughton is the most likely option, but he’s pricy for what he’s been producing lately. Vasturia is a sneaky play as he plays 30+mins. He should get numerous looks from the corner, where he’s been knocking them down lately. The Cuse back end of the zone gets out of position easily this year. Roberson is a good play, too, since I expect a ton of focus on Xmas, so he’ll have numerous opportunities.

• bbjay20

Also, watch out for Cooney. He’s been hampered by a back injury the past few games and couldn’t finish the Pitt game. A cheap play on DK could be Ron Patterson, though he’s not very productive offensively. BJ Johnson will get more opportunities too, and has been hitting 3’s lately.

• julieduke33

I was thinking Roberson too, you know who would be a good play for ND if he got minutes is Bonzie Colson, he is better than Auguste but Brey plays upper classman it’s just the way it is at ND, guys have to wait their turn….though if he’s cheap on DK (I don’t play there) he might be worth a look…I’m guessing Auguste gets in foul trouble again and with syracuses length ND can’t go small…4800 on FD just to much to hope he gets minutes

• julieduke33

Tried a Christmas/grant LU, can’t put one together I like

• bbjay20

ND’s been going 4 Guards a ton and Auguste hasn’t even been getting many minutes. Colson gets 10-15, but I don’t know if he’ll get much more tonight. He’s only 6’5”, so he won’t be guarding Xmas. ND needs Auguste to play a lot tonight, which could give him a strong DFS game.

ND is going to get a TON of looks from 3 tonight, so I’m worried this could be a disaster for SU.

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Tried a Christmas/grant LU, can’t put one together I like

Not enough lower priced value plays tonight. Any that I like are closer to 6000

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

There’s no way that I can detach Retin from my line-ups.

• luto129

With all the high end guys and not a lot of value in the slate tonight, gonna be a lot of variance. Is Horford finally out of the doghouse at UF? With all the injuries, maybe a cheap punt but he’s just so bad.

• julieduke33

@MARJAC said...

Haha

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

ND’s been going 4 Guards a ton and Auguste hasn’t even been getting many minutes. Colson gets 10-15, but I don’t know if he’ll get much more tonight. He’s only 6’5”, so he won’t be guarding Xmas. ND needs Auguste to play a lot tonight, which could give him a strong DFS game.

ND is going to get a TON of looks from 3 tonight, so I’m worried this could be a disaster for SU.

Colson actually plays bigger than Auguste IMO, gets more blocks and is active…I’m just guessing Auguste gets in foul trouble again and Brey takes him out after 1st foul every game so he doesn’t pick up 2 in 1st 8 minutes

• bbjay20

@MARJAC said...

12 boards and 2 blocks from a 6’1” kid last game is crazy.

• julieduke33

@luto129 said...

With all the high end guys and not a lot of value in the slate tonight, gonna be a lot of variance. Is Horford finally out of the doghouse at UF? With all the injuries, maybe a cheap punt but he’s just so bad.

I looked at Horford then had flashback to his days at Michigan and said no way…haha

• julieduke33

Colson/ Auguste been sharing minutes lately… Colson ends up with 16, Auguste 24

• bbjay20

I’m liking this UNC/NCSt game tonight, but there are almost too many options to choose from.

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

I’m liking this UNC/NCSt game tonight, but there are almost too many options to choose from.

UNC plays too many guys never know who to take

• bbjay20

Anybody watch kendal Yancy at all? Is he legit?

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

UNC plays too many guys never know who to take

Johnson’s pretty consistently good and I like that Meeks’ minutes are back up. He played 34 mins in the first matchup and had a double double. I expect similar tonight. NC State has some big boys inside to match up with him.

• luto129

NCSt bigs foul prone? Looked at Anya, as he’ll be needed to matchup inside and from the few games I’ve seen, he’s a pretty decent shot bloker – but a lot of those are in help situations – not sure if he can guard one on one with the athleticism of UNC.

• milktruck

All the Marcus Paige

• bbjay20

@luto129 said...

NCSt bigs foul prone? Looked at Anya, as he’ll be needed to matchup inside and from the few games I’ve seen, he’s a pretty decent shot bloker – but a lot of those are in help situations – not sure if he can guard one on one with the athleticism of UNC.

Anya is.

Kyle Washington didn’t play last game and only 7 mins the game before because of a ‘coach’s decision’. Wonder what that’s all about. If that continues, Anya/Abu/Martin could all have good value tonight.

• DubDeuces85

Jamel Artis though.

• BovineU

I’d love to hear the reasoning behind DK’s choices for March Mania satellites.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).