CBB FORUM

Comments

• DCoop328

Big Night of College Basketball on Fanduel

Jordan Mickey or Jarell Martin? I’d go Martin.

Jerian Grant or Kris Dunn? I’d go Grant.

Daniel House Must Play? Umm Yes.

All Questions to be asked.

• TooBigYo20

I hope everyone can start to email DK asking about their CBB rosters. Jordan McLaughlin is not in the player pool tomorrow, yet he is a GTD and could play. They have done this for numerous of players and not even rostering the entire teams from some teams.

It has now gotten to the point where it is getting out of hand where they are inserting and taking out these guys. I have no qualms if they put O next to the name or in their player card, but don’t completely remove them as it does nothing.

• depalma13

Holy crap, I got adjusted into the money! That has never happened before!

• whistexpert

@depalma13 said...

I got adjusted -8 last Saturday :(

• MachoUno

@depalma13 said...

I was adjusted out for the second time on a big 50/50 grrr

• DCoop328

@whistexpert said...

i think it’s kind of frustrating FD is scaling back Wed. games… did Tues not fill completely? Ooop going from 350’s to 229… not for lack of games either….

Alley Oop was 16 spots short of filling. 353 of 369

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@whistexpert said...

i think it’s kind of frustrating FD is scaling back Wed. games… did Tues not fill completely? Ooop going from 350’s to 229… not for lack of games either….

I’ve pressed them on this multiple times and even recently had a good back and forth exchange with a FD rep via email.

The answer they will give is that Wednesday is a big NBA night and that is why they scale back CBB. They told me to look at things week over week and not night over night. But I agree with you. $5k for the Alley Oop has proven to be too small at this point. Wednesday nights usually present one of the best game slates for CBB as well.

All it has done has made me scale back my entries tonight. I normally would put 3-4 entries in an $8k but will only put 2 entries in a $5k.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@DCoop328 said...

Alley Oop was 16 spots short of filling. 353 of 369

I figured it fell slightly “short.” But that’s still $825 in rake, which is more than 10%. Also more rake than they would bring in if the $5k fills tonight (which it will).

• julieduke33

@Stewburtx8 said...

I’ve pressed them on this multiple times and even recently had a good back and forth exchange with a FD rep via email.

The answer they will give is that Wednesday is a big NBA night and that is why they scale back CBB. They told me to look at things week over week and not night over night. But I agree with you. $5k for the Alley Oop has proven to be too small at this point. Wednesday nights usually present one of the best game slates for CBB as well.

All it has done has made me scale back my entries tonight. I normally would put 3-4 entries in an $8k but will only put 2 entries in a $5k.

First time all year the don’t have a $10 tourney…what the hell…I contacted support, product team didn’t make one up.. Make it smaller if you have too don’t get rid of it all together

• julieduke33

Then they will add the ridiculous lucky 7’s after the others fill…that gpp is a joke

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).