CBB FORUM

Comments

• DCoop328

Big Night of College Basketball on Fanduel

Jordan Mickey or Jarell Martin? I’d go Martin.

Jerian Grant or Kris Dunn? I’d go Grant.

Daniel House Must Play? Umm Yes.

All Questions to be asked.

• bolrock

Anyone know anything about the draftkings cbb tournament. I havent seen it in the lobby. The 64 team qualifier

• feartheturtle

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 DraftKings King of the Beach Finalist

@DCoop328 said...

Big Night of College Basketball on Fanduel

Jordan Mickey or Jarell Martin? I’d go Martin.

Jerian Grant or Kris Dunn? I’d go Grant.

Daniel House Must Play? Umm Yes.

All Questions to be asked.

Good chance I don’t have any of those 5 guys in my main line-up.

• TooBigYo20

@BovineU said...

parsed_text

Wouldn’t we all. But we tried asking when they came out guns firing and got no response just laughed at but.. Ya.

• elfife2

It’s a Qualify-Only Tourney. Can’t buy-in directly.

• kings2609

@bolrock said...

Anyone know anything about the draftkings cbb tournament. I havent seen it in the lobby. The 64 team qualifier

Ya it was a 100 qual today and it filled late last night..

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Here are some of my plays for today. Sorry I haven’t had this blog the last couple of days the HS team i helped coach is in the middle of a playoff run.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/cbb-daily-plays-tuesday-february-24th-580980

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

@bbjay20 said...

I’m liking this UNC/NCSt game tonight, but there are almost too many options to choose from.

Paige owns NC State

• kings2609

The lack of value is making tonight a very tough proposition to put together.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

There was some worry about the UNC/ NC state because of weather but it will be played no worries.

• bradhektor

Dez Wells?

• djw2033

anyone else loading up on Forwards with so many cheap gaurds?

• DubDeuces85

@djw2033 said...

anyone else loading up on Forwards with so many cheap gaurds?

I believe that is the correct way to build rosters tonight. But to each his own.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@MARJAC said...

There’s no way that I can detach Retin from my line-ups.

I don’t like that his price jumped soo much on FD.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@BovineU said...

I’d love to hear the reasoning behind DK’s choices for March Mania satellites.

It really has seemed thrown together since the beginning. Not much method to the “mania.” Great concept though….still trying to qualify any chance I get. Just wish it was more structured.

• bbjay20

@Stewburtx8 said...

It really has seemed thrown together since the beginning. Not much method to the “mania.” Great concept though….still trying to qualify any chance I get. Just wish it was more structured.

When are qualifiers? I’m looking around on there and am struggling to find the contests needed to enter. Are they just the $100 tickets?

• WolfRake

It filled for tonight.

https://www.draftkings.com/lp/cbb-march-mania-bracket-challenge

• bbjay20

Thanks, when do they usually open?

• BovineU

@Stewburtx8 said...

Quite a predicament. I’m still trying to qualify as well because it is such a cool concept, but I just hate the qualifying structure. I would prefer smaller fields and either just one prize or something like the top 30 get their money back rather than any reward for 2nd. Nevertheless, I’m still all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfSzgV1q5g

• julieduke33

@Stewburtx8 said...

I don’t like that his price jumped soo much on FD.

I agree but still only needs 24 fdps to make it worthwhile

• bjk121

Disregard.

• julieduke33

Anyone know why Anthony barber on injury report, can’t seem to find anything about injury…says knee and probable but other than that nothing

• slayeratcp

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/virginia-tech/dp-spt-gamer-virginia-tech-nc-state-mens-hoops-0222-20150221-story.html

Sounds like he is ok – just twisted it last time out

• julieduke33

@slayeratcp said...

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/virginia-tech/dp-spt-gamer-virginia-tech-nc-state-mens-hoops-0222-20150221-story.html

Sounds like he is ok – just twisted it last time out

Thanks slayer, none of the nc state papers mentioned it today so I figured he was ok but thanks for article

• kings2609

Just a precaution banged knees i believed, nothing out there to suggest anything but sore.. He should be ready to play and locked and loaded tonight in a high scoring affair.

• kings2609

Anyone else on the Ochefu death train, I love his matchup but he loves to foul and going against Dunn who drives and gets a fouled a ton. Makes me extremely worried. How does everyone else feel about him for the real nice price on dk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).