MAIN FORUM

Comments

• whistexpert

Duke train of life? Discuss.

• depalma13

Wallace / Kravish Cal express

• Greenmonstah

We have a much larger card tonight, yet FD doesn’t have a BuzzerBeater posted?

• bbjay20

On FD there are a number of players that are under 6000 that have had monster games this year. Could make for a big night if they produce.

I like all the cheap Texas tech guys but hate the O/U and pace. I’ll probably be on Duke, Baylor/ISU and the Pac12 tonight. Lots of nice matchups in there.

• adnoble

@whistexpert said...

Duke train of life? Discuss.

disrespect

• julieduke33

@Greenmonstah said...

We have a much larger card tonight, yet FD doesn’t have a BuzzerBeater posted?

Yeah I complained to support last night all I got was product team didn’t make one…1st time all year…what a joke…

• julieduke33

@adnoble said...

disrespect

No disrespect just the gods honest truth Adnoble… I believe you always play 2 or 3 guys against your beloved Hokies anyway

• whistexpert

@julieduke33 said...

Yeah I complained to support last night all I got was product team didn’t make one…1st time all year…what a joke…

Second time.

• julieduke33

@whistexpert said...

Second time.

Sorry 2nd time, 1st time I noticed, was it on a short slate night…I don’t play those

• theoddsmaker

Are we going to start talking about the actual slate/players now or…..

Are the 3 USC guys back from suspension ? Reinhardt supposed to return to 30+ min role?

• plugman

2011 FFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

i emailed support to add 10 tourney as well….think the usc situation is one to monitor closely. if okafor is out i like winslow and tyus……

• julieduke33

@theoddsmaker said...

Are the 3 USC guys back from suspension ? Reinhardt supposed to return to 30+ min role?

They are back from suspension no idea on how minutes will shake out

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Too many injuries to monitor tonight…

Okafor, McLaughlin, Perrantes, and Carlino all GTD’s off the top of my head.

• pcfriarsfan

FanDuel Rep

@julieduke33 said...

We just posted a small Buzzer Beater for tonight, stay tuned as we will have also some $10 Survive the Madness satellites up this afternoon. More info to come shortly.

• julieduke33

@pcfriarsfan said...

We just posted a small Buzzer Beater for tonight, stay tuned as we will have also some $10 Survive the Madness satellites up this afternoon. More info to come shortly.

Thanks PC

• Greenmonstah

@pcfriarsfan said...

Hey Dylan…Are we going to have any tourneys posted soon for our 9PM slate tonight? I see we have 8 games going.

• bobby_jenno

RG Overall Ranking

If Perrantes is out for UVA, Marial Shayok at min salary would be a good play. He has been playing better the past couple games and rebounds really well for a guard.

• kings2609

Have to go Winslow if Okafor sits, i also really like the shayok play if perrantes sits. The isu/baylor game is very intriguing just not sure who to target in that game overall

• bbjay20

@theoddsmaker said...

Who was suspended beside Reinhardt?

• bobby_jenno

RG Overall Ranking

@kings2609 said...

Have to go Winslow if Okafor sits, i also really like the shayok play if perrantes sits. The isu/baylor game is very intriguing just not sure who to target in that game overall

Royce O’Neale is a pretty safe play, he does a little of everything. Gathers is a pretty good GPP play as always.

• luto129

@bbjay20 said...

Who was suspended beside Reinhardt?

Katin Reinhardt, Chass Bryan and Devon Pflueger were all sent home for what was termed as a violation of team rules

• tomac

If Perrantes is concussed and UVA cares about things like concussion protocol, I can’t see how he could play tonight.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Question. I love college basketball, it’s my favorite sport to watch. My favorite weekend of the year is March Madness.

My question to you guys is, does doing CBB DFS give you more success when filling out brackets?

I’m only asking out of curiosity. Just reading through this, you guys are saying names I never even heard of (except ACC guys, as I watch all of Duke’s games).

• TooBigYo20

Don’t worry about McLaughlin if you play on DK guys. He randomly was taken out of this slate yet is a GTD. Might wanna see my post about it

• luto129

@bhdevault said...

Question. I love college basketball, it’s my favorite sport to watch. My favorite weekend of the year is March Madness.

My question to you guys is, does doing CBB DFS give you more success when filling out brackets?

I’m only asking out of curiosity. Just reading through this, you guys are saying names I never even heard of (except ACC guys, as I watch all of Duke’s games).

My first year doing CBB DFS, but I would have to think the more info you have that it would help you out in some way. Granted there haven’t been any slates with Mid Majors – and that’s where brackets get busted.

I’ve always considered myself a reasonably knowledgeable CBB fan, but DFS has expanded my outlook into the other conferences as I primarily only followed the Big Ten and the occasional ACC game prior to DFS.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@bhdevault said...

The short answer is no. The NCAA Tournament is far too unpredictable. I go into filling out brackets thinking I know all the teams and matchups, and this should be easy. It NEVER turns out that way.

Not to mention there are 20+ teams in the NCAA Tournament that never find there way onto a DFS slate until the tournament.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).